Ratings for Dr. Carmen R. Damiani

Did surgery at least half a dozen doctors said later should never had been done in my vaginal area. Left with watermelon stomach and went in one day from size 6 to size 8 and have never been able to reduce it. She is terrible and laughs at you. Heaven only knows what she did inside me. Please please please do not use her.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

In May,1999, Dr. Damiani did what was supposed to be a "bikini-line hysterectomy" and I contracted MRSI. When she was called by hospital nurses, she refused to come in to see me. Hospital contacted a general surgeon to remove necrotic tissue from my lower abdomen and he did emergency surgery. Spent 3 mths in nursing home with pic-line directly in heart for vancomycin. Nursing home physician told me later that I was literally hours from death. My stomach is one large, horrendous scar, was unable to have sex with my husband so he left me. I lost everything and she still refused to see me or to make arrangements for counseling for me to get over this.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

I used her when I moved down to FL and she was great. She was very helpful in making sure my daughter made it out of me safe and sound. That's why I went back when I got pregnant again. It was night and day. I lost the baby and she still hasn't explained the procedure she's proformed on me. She left the hospital after giving me a D & C without giving me post op instructions and when I got concerned and called her to make sure everything was normal she got upset and even ended up hanging up on me. DO NOT USE HER!!!! She will be fine as a Dr so long as you don't need anything and I hope you won't, but don't get stuck where I am.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010