Ratings for Dr. Gary C. McCarragher

Wonderful, kind, knowledgable. Felt completely at ease through several proceedures. Seems to treat you like you are the only patient he has. Always smiling. Front and back office staff most helpful and accomodating. Wait time short. Waiting room large, comfy chairs, lots of reading material (not only GOLF!). Will continue to go to him. He changed my life - for the good!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

I would not recommend anyone to see him!I have crohn's disease which I have had for 12 yrs. After going and seeing him he removed me from all medicine!I was finally in remission after 2 surgeries and on the right meds he says you don't need to be on that.1 yr later I am feeling terrible again I go back to see him and he gives me medicine for IBS...I don't have IBS!Did no testing sat with me for maybe 5 min while I cried (as I did every visit) and didn't listen to what I was saying. I cried for 3 hrs. after seeing him. nothing worse then someone telling u nothing is wrong when u know there is. I got a second opinion I have ulcers lining my intestinal track & blockage starting to occur from scar tissue.If I didn't go for a second opinion I would have continued to get worse, feel worse, loose weight and end up in the hospital for surgery! Other things happened but they don't want me to say it on here so I won't. Don't go to this dr. seriously!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Gary C. McCarragher's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1986)

• Coventry Health Care Of OK HMO