You may also like

Dr Van is by far the best dr i have ever seen, and i used work in the medical field seen all kinds. Dr Van is one of a kind. He is never on time bc he truly cares about his patients and goes over all their questions and options. I am totally ok with waiting bc he is so amazing! He took 2 mins with my family member and had a correct diagnosis when their own family dr had no clue or didn't care one or the other . I am happy to report patient is getting better every day bc of his extensive knowledge and the way he truly connects with his patients. I am so grateful for him bc i probably wouldn't be here! I can't say enough great things about this man! He has become part of our family! We love him and will follow him wherever he practices. You want dr like this!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Had him for years best doctor I have had always listens what you have to say and speaks in a language that everyone understand? Sorry I Had too move and I miss him

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I am a specialist physician, I attend Dr van Jaarsveldt as my family doctor. He is truly one of the beat family doctors; an outstanding knowledge base, excellent clinical acumen, good intuition, and commonsense. The office staff are also exceptional,

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Without a doubt, he is the BEST doctor I've ever seen. He is so helpful so professional and so utterly awesome. Dr. Van has been my doctor for over 10 years and I wouldn't go to anyone else. He is just and all around great person as well as being a great doctor. I may have to wait a bit to get in, but it is definitely worth it. He is caring and compassionate and knows his stuff, and if he doesn't, he refers you to the proper people. Thank you Dr. Van for being you!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Awesome doctor. Always takes the time with every patient, which in turn makes all his appointments very behind but its worth the wait knowing he will give me the amount of time I require without feeling rushed.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Van is amazing. He always takes the time to make you feel welcome and at ease. Even when he is full booked and behind, he still have time to ask hows the family. He really cares and in my experience, his care is more than beyond what doctors do.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

My wife and I really like Dr. Van. He's a great doctor and cares about his patients. He's always happy to see us and when we leave his office, we know we've been taken cared of really good. He is a well mannered and humorous doctor. Humor is a good medicine and Dr. Van uses it all the time. We first had him for several years at the Lakewood clinic when we lived in Southdale. When we moved into Richmond West, we travelled the extra distance to still see him. We are now glad that he has opened his new clinic on Pembina Highway, just a few minutes from our place. As long as Dr. Van continues to practice medicine, my wife and I will continue to see him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Desmond Van Jaarsveldt's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Van is by far the best dr i have ever seen, and i used work in the medical field seen all kinds. Dr Van is one of a kind. He is never on time bc he truly c..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had him for years best doctor I have had always listens what you have to say and speaks in a language that everyone understand? Sorry I Had too move and I miss..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a specialist physician, I attend Dr van Jaarsveldt as my family doctor. He is truly one of the beat family doctors; an outstanding knowledge base, excellen..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "A doctor with all skills needed to help and care for you he always makes me smile and laugh when I see him."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Without a doubt, he is the BEST doctor I've ever seen. He is so helpful so professional and so utterly awesome. Dr. Van has been my doctor for over 10 years and..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Van has been my doctor for the better part of 20 years. Wonderful guy. Awesome doc"

August 25, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Awesome doctor. Always takes the time with every patient, which in turn makes all his appointments very behind but its worth the wait knowing he will give me th..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Van is amazing. He always takes the time to make you feel welcome and at ease. Even when he is full booked and behind, he still have time to ask hows the fa..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Van is an awesome Doctor. He really cares about his patients. Highly recommended."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I really like Dr. Van. He's a great doctor and cares about his patients. He's always happy to see us and when we leave his office, we know we've b..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Now this is a doctor!!! I lucked out when I went to a walk-in clinic and got an appointment with him. That was 12 years ago and since then I have had many heal..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor in Winnipeg, Will take the time that it takes to do his job right.has a great sense of humour,"

March 17, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Van. He always takes time to explain anything and everything!!"

February 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I love dr van! He is so friendly, easy to talk to, and really seems like he cares. Best dr I have ever had! When I have questions he answers them and makes sure..."

September 23, 2014
  • First Name changed from "" to "Desmond"

April 25, 2012