You may also like

Rate Dr. Desmond Van Jaarsveldt

Dr. Desmond Van Jaarsveldt's Ratings

Dr Van has been my doctor for the better part of 20 years. Wonderful guy. Awesome doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

Awesome doctor. Always takes the time with every patient, which in turn makes all his appointments very behind but its worth the wait knowing he will give me the amount of time
I require without feeling rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Van is amazing. He always takes the time to make you feel welcome and at ease. Even when he is full booked and behind, he still have time to ask hows the family. He really cares and in my experience, his care is more than beyond what doctors do.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2801596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr Van is an awesome Doctor. He really cares about his patients. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2769687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

My wife and I really like Dr. Van. He's a great doctor and cares about his patients. He's always happy to see us and when we leave his office, we know we've been taken cared of really good. He is a well mannered and humorous doctor. Humor is a good medicine and Dr. Van uses it all the time. We first had him for several years at the Lakewood clinic when we lived in Southdale. When we moved into Richmond West, we travelled the extra distance to still see him. We are now glad that he has opened his new clinic on Pembina Highway, just a few minutes from our place. As long as Dr. Van continues to practice medicine, my wife and I will continue to see him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2752851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Now this is a doctor!!! I lucked out when I went to a walk-in clinic and got an appointment with him. That was 12 years ago and since then I have had many health issues related to growing older. There has never been a visit that my needs were not met and exceeded. Great sense of humour, the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever had, has feeling for his patient, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS FOLLOWS UP. I would never change doctors and I really don't mind the wait. I wish some of him could rub off on other doctors I have had over the years.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2752082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Best doctor in Winnipeg, Will take the time that it takes to do his job right.has a great sense of humour,

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2750362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I love Dr Van. He always takes time to explain anything and everything!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2733873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I love dr van! He is so friendly, easy to talk to, and really seems like he cares. Best dr I have ever had! When I have questions he answers them and makes sure I Understand everything.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2548022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I first met Dr Van as a walk-in patient over a decade ago and was immediately impressed by his friendly manner....pleased that he has his own clinic and although it is further from my home, I wouldn't dream of having anyone else as my family doctor. He is thorough and always answers my queries and concerns with the utmost respect and consideration. He cares deeply for all of his patients and his "regulars" always get a big hug or handshake when they leave his office. Truly a gifted physician!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2496019].votes_count ]]