Ratings for Dr. Donovan Sequeira

Dr. Sequeira is an exception doctor who has helped me through some of the most difficult times of my life. He is compassionate and really cares about you and your health.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Dr. Sequeira is the best Doctor I have ever been to. He is knowledgeable, caring, attentive, and he truly takes his time to figure out his patient's needs. We are lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Such a wise and caring doctor. Treats everyone with so much respect and with patience. Truly uses his time to educate his patients treatments/conditions... Haven't found another doctor like him ever since I moved from that area.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Amazing Doctor Has always taken excellent care of our family Integrity, knowledgable, patient and understanding Thank you for always having time for us and taking good care of our family!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Sequeria is a very tentative knowlegable and caring doctor. The best! I sometimes have to line up an hour before open during his walk-in but totally worth it. I feel like he actually cares about my well being.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

He has been my doctor since he opened his practice. He is the best. Wouldn't trust anyone else

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

He is a very good doctor and has been my doctor since childhood.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Sequeira is an amazing doctor. He genuinely cares for each patient and is highly intelligent. For those reasons, as you can imagine, there is a long line up to see him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I struggled with iron deficiency for many years of my life. He was the first doctor that showed any concern for my condition, and gave me the correct treatment. I feel much better thanks to Dr.Sequeira. He really is a good doctor that is extremely caring and is great with kids. He is busy, but that's because everyone wants to see him! He spends time with each patient, and I would never see any other doctor besides him!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Best Doctor ever. I understand that some patients are annoyed because he is busy, Well he is good that's why he is Busy.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017