Ratings for Dr. Stuart A. Goldsmith

I had no problems except for 1 hr wait time.The staff was kind & explained everything.I suggest that when you go to the Dr. to make a list of questions you need to have answered,I knew what I needed to ask & got answers.He operated on my ankle & ulna,he did a beautiful job! I followed up,healed properly & have no complaints.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

This drs office is ridiculous. To have to wait for 2 hours every time your here to be seen is obscene. They don't listen to your concerns just slap a cast on and say "it will correct itself." I do not recommend to anyone unless you like waiting 2 hours to be seen for 5 minutes

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

This doctor needs to retire to make room in our poor community for doctors that give a shhhhh!!! 4 hrs in the waiting room with 3 kids and my husband due to my pain level! There was no where to sit and no one to help! We waited outside in the rain! Once I went back he shot my back with cortisone I screamed due to the pain they laughed and tried to prescribe me medications I am allergic to. I asked for MRI and he didn't even order one for the area he shot! Stupid careless man! Retire is all that is left to say!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

He did a bunion surgery on my big toe, nine months later I was still in severe pain and couldn't walk. His comment to me was "I've done all I can for you, now I can only recommend that you see a podiatrist." I went to another orthopedic surgeon, who re-operated on the toe only to find the plastic implant Dr. Goldsmith had put in broke and that is why I never was able to heal. I had to have a titanium implant put in and have suffered from nerve damage from the first operation due to his neglect. The wait times are awful, and when he is done with you he is done with you and doesn't care if you are still in pain or not. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

This doctor is rude to his patients. He spends a few minutes in the exam room with you to tell you he cant find anything wrong. Other doctors have found the problem but he just doesnt want to take the time to do anything. He is lazy and doesnt want to take the time to take care of his patients. The office is over crowded to the point where you have alot of people standing. Telling a patient to just live with the pain instead of finding out what is wrong is nonsence!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

I was talking to my neice about her doctor. She is extremely upset that he was rushing her through her appointments after a excessively long wait time, did not seem interested in answering any of her questions, poor concern, lack in exam - same routine on each appt. Would not recommend to anyone, including her dog.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

I know his wait times are long, however I have found him to be very personable & caring. I have been a patient for many years, & he has always been wonderful, as is his office staff. I have recommended him to friends, family & even strangers. It is too bad that his office is such a drive for me, or I would still see him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Doctor walked out in the middle of the proceedure and told me to go to the emergency room and have it done. I had to leave with packing in my finger with nothing covering it. His bed side manor was uncalled for he acted like he was to good to answer any type of questions. I would never go back to that doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

I have had several appointments with this doctor and each time the wait past my appt. time was well over 1 hour, when I did see the doctor he has in a hurry and brushed off my questions and concerns. I felt like a number not a person. He also charges excessive fees to fill out any paperwork beyond a return to work note. Many employers require disability and/or leave of absense paperwork filled out when every an associates misses more than a few days. His office staff was very slow getting these documents completed delaying processing of my disability claim payments. I also had to wait over 2 weeks to get set up with therapy because his office failed to send the information to my primary care doctor. His fees seemed excessive based on the level of care I recieved and time spent with the actual doctor. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

The sign in the waiting room says "We do not give wait times, so don't ask." WITH an appointment, I waited for almost three hours to see the doctor - two hours in the waiting room, one hour in the exam room. Doctor came across somewhat uncaring, a little overbearing at times, hears but doesn't listen...I had questions, and he just brushed them off! (They were legitimate, simple questions, too.) I was very annoyed. Seems like he just wanted to get on to the next patient! He was only in the exam room 4-5 minutes. It wasn't wholly disappointing, as I've seen worse, but I expected better. The waiting room is good-sized, but there is only one toilet for this practice, and it is shared with the MRI office next door. The office staff was polite and seemed efficient. The X-ray tech was also nice and quick at her job!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. Stuart A. Goldsmith's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1972)