Ratings for Dr. Domenick J. Sorresso

Just recently found out I have qualified for Occupational Therapy and Pulmonary Rehab while under his care. He didn't send. Also, he never explained the severity of my condition. Like I was 18/100ths away from qualifying for Disability just on the breathing alone. Given the other factors this should have been explained. Didn't provide proper care for the patient. Sadly, this review will be erased if even allowed to be seen. He doesn't like input from other specialist such as an allergy/asthma doctor. If you have trouble with medications, BEWARE!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Sorresso is friendly, knowledgeable, respectful, and compassionate. There is nothing rushed about your appointment, and Dr. Sorresso is focused on you the entire time. The office staff is the best I've found locally. The members of his staff say wonderful things about him and you can tell that they actually enjoy their jobs. I have never been to an office that runs as smoothly as this one - you can expect to be seen at your appointment time. There aren't enough stars available at ratemds.com to do justice to Dr. Sorresso and his incredible office staff!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Doctor is very uncaring. If you have complications with medications, you are mistreated. If another doctor requests something be rechecked, beware. Repeatedly canceled appointments that had to be rescheduled.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

I would highly recommend him in everyway,i have dealt with a lot of Drs and Dr Sorresso is the top of line,if I could give him six stars I would.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

The man saved my life. Very knowledgeable and supportive.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

I really can't add anything more than what is already said in the other comments. I'm greatful to be his patient.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr Sorresso to me is one of the finest dr's,he treated my husband in a professional yet positive way,even members of our family commented on what a good Dr they thought he was.I cannot say enough nice things about him,we will be forever thankful to him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

This doctor is very caring, treats his patients with the utmost respect, has a very upbeat attitude and takes the time to really "listen." I honestly believe that if there were more doctors like this in the world, there would be far less malpractice suits. I wholeheartedly recommend him to all, without hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009