Ratings for Dr. Edward G. Mackay

Dr. Mackay helped me get rid of my leg pain. I am a teacher and stand all day long, then after having 2 children, the pain was worse and my legs looked gross. I went through a series of treatments and just went in for a check-up. My legs are pain free and beautiful.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

i went to dr. mackay to treat my spider veins. Not only are they worse than when I went in there but I have constant pain and now he is telling me that I have blockage in legs. Never told me this or gave me an ultrasound before he treated me the first time. Now I have to pay 2,000 to fix what was wrong in the beginning and if not, I will have bruised looking legs that he created

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

I was treated for my spider veins and they are now all gone! It did not hurt and only took a few minutes for the procedure. I have no scars and am back to wearing skirts and workout shorts again!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Mackay has such a great bedside manner. I went to the Palm Harbor location and had my veins treated there (actually in the Gator room). Go Gators! Fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Edward G. Mackay's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Palm Harbor, FL