Ratings for Dr. Dror M. Peled

Dr. Peled is the best choice out there! Even after we moved an hour away from his office i make the drive to bring my three daughters to him , he is worth it! If you are looking for a doctor that is knowledgeable and more importantly truly cares about his patients well just go see Dr. Peled at Quality Care Pediatrics!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Peled is extremely caring and always takes his time addressing every concern I have for my children. He is always extremely devoted to his patients.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

My daughter recieves excellent care from Dr. Peled.  We are so happy to have found him. We live in Dunedin, and he is quite a drive(on US 19!).  We would travel farther to see him, he is well worth it!  He is never too busy to answer questions on the phone or in office. He is very knowledgable and I highly recommend him. I respect him so much. I am a RN and have worked with many doctors. None can come close to the quality of care as this doc offers. We have been with him for 2 years.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Dr. Peleds office has always treated us with compassion and respect in regards with our daughter.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Dror M. Peled's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Holiday, FL