Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Basnight

I found Dr. Basnight to be very thorough and compassionate. He is very skilled and kept me informed through out the process. He was extremly supportive through the entire process.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I have had 2 procedures done by Dr. Basnight and found him excellent. I would not hesitate going to him again. Staff was very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Office staff is rude and demeaning. It is rather difficult to arrange a follow up appointment and to get the information needed as to when a follow up appointment is needed.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

I trusted him and his staff completely. During a heart cath and two surgeries he was calm, telling me what he was doing as I watched the monitor. I had three angioplasties and two stents. He was a fantastic surgeon throughout

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

the most poorly organized office I have ever encountered. I feel he never listened to me when I voiced a concerned and therefore ended up in the emergency room. Extremely difficult to get a follow up appointment after major proceedure.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Michael A. Basnight's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Venice, FL