Ratings for Dr. Laura Pratt

I had to find a new dentist after the one I had gone to all of my adult life had the nerve to retire! I don't think I could have found a better choice than Dr. Laura Pratt and her full complement of staff from the front desk to all the specialists. I would highly recommend Dr. Pratt's office to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Pratt is incredible! Really, the entire staff is! I always feel like a VIP patient and my children do too. She really takes time to make sure you are comfortable and understand what work needs to be done. She even walks me through step by step as it's being done. I am completely at ease being in the hands of these women. Thank you guys! You are fantastic!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

my time is valuable did not feel that with this doctor. sat in her waiting room for over an hour no one said anything to me after I checked in.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

My kids and I love going to see Dr. Pratt!!! She is wonderful with the kids and puts everyone at ease. She cares about her patients and has excellent bed side manner. She is thorough in her work and always on time. We look forward to seeing them all!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr. Pratt and her stafff are very friendly and knowledgeable. I reccommend her.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Great dentist, takes pride in her work, and cares about her patients. I had some complicated work done and I found her to be very professional, courteous, friendly, efficient, and technically precise on my teeth. She asked me several times during the procedure about my how it was feeling and if I needed water squirted in my mouth or suction. She also answers any dental related questions about the procedure she is doing professionally and without condescension even if it is a silly question.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

My kids loved her, I highly, highly recommend Dr. Pratt as a dentist.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

We have been been going to dr. Pratt forever. She is an excellent dentist and always takes time to chat. My parents both go to her and speak highly of her. The rest of her staff are also amazing. Val is very friendly and they will always go above and beyond to help.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Great, friendly, professional staff, warm environment and thorough examinations. I can't complain about the service here. :)

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Painless (almost) Great Dental Hygenist. Office Sticks to scheduled time very well. Office neat, attractive and comfortable

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012