Ratings for Dr. Manisha Jindal

Both of my children are currently in treatment with Dr. Jindal. What an amazing experience - appointments are punctual, staff is so friendly and accommodating, and emergencies are taken care of asap. The two times I have called to get a "pokey" wire taken care of were dealt with quickly and efficiently. The team is very helpful in explaining each stage of treatment. We feel very "at home" and cared for by Dr. Jindal and team. Would recommend Dr. Jindal to anyone looking for a warm, professional and knowledgeable orthodontist.

Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Manisha Jindal

Dr. Manisha Jindal's response
I am so thrilled with your kind words. We sincerely do our absolute best to ensure that our patients are comfortable at every visit. Emergencies that arise with braces such as pokey wires are so uncomfortable (I've worn braces myself, so I know how it feels!)....and as such, want to take care of these issues as soon as possible. Thank you again for your such kind words and recommendation. We look forward to seeing you at the next visit with both kids :)

Submitted August 28, 2016

I visited Dr. Jindal's office for a new retainer, even though I was not patient. They saw me on the spot and not only did she take the time to view my teeth and provide her opinions about a second, permanent retainer, but she ALSO performed that procedure that day! She is honest, kind and an extremely good orthodontist. I would recommend her to anyone seeking ortho work. Her staff are also wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I had to see Dr. Jindal to correct my bite with braces, I have a huge fear of dentist and her and her staff were so amazing. They helped eased my fears and listened to me when I was getting anxious...you never had to wait to get in with your appointment and when you had an emergency they were so quick to fit you and take care of you...the BEST service I have ever had!!! the braces are off and she did an amazing job! I still have more work to do with another dentist but I will still be seeing these guys for new retainers when needed...I would recommend her to anyone needing this type of work!! The new office is amazing as well with plenty of free parking...I actually enjoyed going there to chat with the girls and I am going to miss them all! Thanks for all you guys did!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr Jindal has a beautiful new state of the art facility in downtown London Ontario. She and her staff are extremely friendly, courteous and patient with our many questions. They are all very professional which makes each visit a stress free and enjoyable time.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

My experience was rather short with Dentalign Orthodontics, as I was advised not to pursue treatment at this time, but I was blown away nonetheless. Their high-tech facility is immaculate and welcoming. The front desk (Shannon) is very personable, kind, and efficient. And my experience with Dr. Jindal is easily the most comfortable I've ever had. She is thorough, patient, and understanding. She comes off as extremely intelligent and highly perceptive. After a long, engaging conversation during my initial consultation, we decided on not pursuing treatment at this time, which is a testament to her integrity, as other consultations I've had seemed like they were eager to push me into an expensive treatment which would have left me with potentially unwanted aftereffects that only Dr. Jindal was diligent enough to advise me of. This place is so good that I actually felt disappointed that I wouldn't be having treatment rather than relieved that I didn't have to. That says something. Bravo.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

A five star rating does not seem high enough for the quality of care my daughter has recieved. From the moment you walk in the door you are impressed, excellent , orteous staff , appointments

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Best orthodontist ever.. I could not be happier with my results. .Thank you sooo much..

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Jindal is professional and glad I picked her for my treatment. I got adult braces and now have straight, white teeth!! Office is very good at dealing with urgent issues. My permanent retainer broke and they were able to get me in within 2 days to fix it, and also provided me with a new retainer. I recommend Dr. Jindal highly. Staff are also excellent and personable.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I had a great experience at Dentalign and would highly recommend this clinic. Every staff person was helpful, caring and was open to feedback. They were always accommodating when I had to reschedule appointments. Dr. Jindal provided care that was adaptable to my situation and I am grateful for that. I'm done my treatment and will miss going to Dentalign (yes! I just said that I would miss going orthodontic appointments).

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Jindal and her staff are an amazing group of ladies. Always kind makes you feel at home at ever visit. I very much enjoyed coming to visit for my monthly adjustments.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Manisha Jindal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Manisha Jindal is most passionate about helping people feel confident about their smiles. She finds it immensely gratifying when her patients are excited about their developments during treatment and especially when their braces finally come off. She takes the time to develop wonderful relationships with her patients and takes pride in helping the most apprehensive ones enjoy their orthodontic experience. Dr. Jindal completed her entire education at the University of Western Ontario, first earning her undergraduate degree in Biology, then her Doctorate of Dental Surgery, and finally her Masters in Clinical Dentistry. She regularly attends continuing education to stay current on all research and advancements in the dental field, ensuring that her patients get the state-of-the-art care they deserve. She also teaches at the University of Western Ontario’s Dental School in the orthodontic and pediatric dental departments. Dr. Jindal has lived in the London, ON area for her entire life and is proud to serve the community where she grew up. In her free time, Dr. Jindal enjoys arts and crafts, spending time outdoors, and travelling. She played the cello for many years, performing at local charity events, and is professionally trained in eastern classical dancing. She is also involved with Engage London, an organization dedicated to developing leadership skills in the non-profit sector to guide young leaders to develop and refine their own giving values, capacity, and strategy.

• English
  • Hindi

• Western University (Grad. 2000)

• Orthodontic and Paediatric Dentistry Award 1998