Dr. Manisha Jindal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Manisha Jindal

Both of my children are currently in treatment with Dr. Jindal. What an amazing experience - appointments are punctual, staff is so friendly and accommodating, and emergencies are taken care of asap. The two times I have called to get a "pokey" wire taken care of were dealt with quickly and efficiently. The team is very helpful in explaining each stage of treatment. We feel very "at home" and cared for by Dr. Jindal and team. Would recommend Dr. Jindal to anyone looking for a warm, professional and knowledgeable orthodontist.

Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Manisha Jindal

Dr. Manisha Jindal's response
I am so thrilled with your kind words. We sincerely do our absolute best to ensure that our patients are comfortable at every visit. Emergencies that arise with braces such as pokey wires are so uncomfortable (I've worn braces myself, so I know how it feels!)....and as such, want to take care of these issues as soon as possible. Thank you again for your such kind words and recommendation. We look forward to seeing you at the next visit with both kids :)

Submitted August 28, 2016

Thank you so much for everything! Y'all are the best. I really do appreciate everyone I've encountered during my appointment!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

We've been very happy with Dr. Jindal and the entire staff from the first appointment. The office is run very efficiently, but everyone still manages to make it feel friendly and personal.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Everyone in my family (two adults and one child) had an excellent experience at Dentalign Orthodontics. Our treatments ranged from a lingual arch appliance to Invisalign to traditional braces. My son's deep bite and crowded teeth were largely corrected with a lingual arch. I really appreciated Dr. Jindal's honest opinion after this treatment that "fine-tuning" his teeth with braces was optional. I'm so glad we decided to go ahead with braces - my son has a great smile with straight teeth! Dr. Jindal and all the staff are very friendly and professional. The saw (and continue to see) us promptly for any issues or repairs. I would recommend Dentalign to anyone looking for excellent orthodontic care.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

A very positive experience for both Katie and Kyle. Thank you to all the staff and Dr. Jindal for making us feel so welcomed to the practise and for making this first experience great! Everyone was so friendly and I can tell you all love what you do😊

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

This week I had the pleasure of bringing my son to Dr Jindal for a consultation. My son was a bit anxious about the whole process, but as soon as we stepped into her office and were greeted with big smiles (and cool T shirts worn by her staff) his anxiety seemed to lessen. We were treated with kindness, punctuality and concern. Then we were directed into the consultation room where we met with Dr Jindal and one of her kind staff members for pictures etc. They were both extremely professional and kind while explaining the whole process, not only to me but to my son as well. Including him in all the questions and answers completely made his appointment! He was loving her state of the art equipment and the fact he got to see his teeth up on the large screen. I would recommend Dr Jindal and her staff to anyone that has to go through the braces process. I have 4 kids and have been through braces and numerous dentists/orthodontist offices and this by far was our best experience. Thank you Dr Jindal.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Treats her patients like her own family. Has your best interest at heart. Listens to your goals and makes them happen. Highly recommend. Staff is friendly too. Very cool office. Clean,modern,bright and cheerful place. Love to walk in there. You will be treated like gold!!! 5 stars all the way

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

I’m so happy with the results I’m seeing with my two kids,both are having their braces on there. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

It’s been 3 years of orthodontic work with Dr.Jindal and herteam. As much as you don’t want to spend this much time with braces, it’s been such a pleasent process with them.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I appreciated being able to get in on short notice to have a bracket re-attached. All staff are friendly and helpful, and Dr. Jindall is an extremely competent (and charming) professionaL

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr. Manisha Jindal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Manisha Jindal is most passionate about helping people feel confident about their smiles. She finds it immensely gratifying when her patients are excited about their developments during treatment and especially when their braces finally come off. She takes the time to develop wonderful relationships with her patients and takes pride in helping the most apprehensive ones enjoy their orthodontic experience. Dr. Jindal completed her entire education at the University of Western Ontario, first earning her undergraduate degree in Biology, then her Doctorate of Dental Surgery, and finally her Masters in Clinical Dentistry. She regularly attends continuing education to stay current on all research and advancements in the dental field, ensuring that her patients get the state-of-the-art care they deserve. She also teaches at the University of Western Ontario’s Dental School in the orthodontic and pediatric dental departments. Dr. Jindal has lived in the London, ON area for her entire life and is proud to serve the community where she grew up. In her free time, Dr. Jindal enjoys arts and crafts, spending time outdoors, and travelling. She played the cello for many years, performing at local charity events, and is professionally trained in eastern classical dancing. She is also involved with Engage London, an organization dedicated to developing leadership skills in the non-profit sector to guide young leaders to develop and refine their own giving values, capacity, and strategy.

• English
  • Hindi

• Western University (Grad. 2000)

• Alpha Omega Award 2000