Dr. Manisha Jindal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Manisha Jindal

We moved from Western Canada and Dr. Jindal was the only Dr. in London and area with the depth of knowledge to be able to follow up on the more complex treatment involving a herbst appliance and special retainers my child needed. Dr. Jindal always understood that we were in the middle of a treatment/program and her intention was to help us as family and she sure did. I know that she does look after her patients with very special care and attention . We feel so lucky that she was the Dr. that completed the treatment for our first child and feel so grateful that our second child is now in her caring and professional hands. 100% recommend Dr. Jindal, without a doubt she is the best there is.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

Dr. Jindal is incredibly compassionate and knowledgeable. I trusted her so immediately that I got my braces in the day of my assessment- and was offered a very affordable payment plan. The staff are equally friendly and welcoming.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Excellent clinician that is complemented by an amazing staff. The location is great and the place looks amazing too!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Wonderful service, amazing staff and amazing dentist. Clear from the beginning, flexible and just overall great experience so far!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Dr.Jindal and her awesome team did my invisalign treatment. I can say I was blown away with the service at this office. Perfection is the best word to describe it. Punctual , friendly , funny , caring, and extremely knowledgeable....this orthodontic office takes it to the next level. You won’t regret your decision. Will recommend this office to everyone who needs orthodontic treatment.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

Dr. Jindal has been such an amazing dentist! She always puts her customers first and is very professional at her job. I have had such a great experience at her office!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

Dr Jindal is an amazing doctor that took her time to explain all of my treatments carefully. She is extremely efficient and makes the overall process enjoyable. She is always smiling and is patient with all the questions I tend to ask. In addition her office is so beautiful that you never want to leave!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

Dr. Jindal and her staff have been wonderful to my daughter. Her smile looks beautiful and we are very happy with the service. The team is helpful and very professional. They made us feel welcomed !!! Thank you

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

This was my first visit to an orthodontist in my life. My 8 year old daughter was very comfortable. She will be receiving braces sometime in the future and Dr. Jindal was very helpful and informative. We were all welcomed and treated very nicely. The staff members we seen were also very helpful and your office is very professional.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

Fabulous doctor. I had to return twice to have a popped wire put back in, and I was always treated with respect, patience and concern. Would highly recommend this kind and talented doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Dr. Manisha Jindal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Manisha Jindal is most passionate about helping people feel confident about their smiles. She finds it immensely gratifying when her patients are excited about their developments during treatment and especially when their braces finally come off. She takes the time to develop wonderful relationships with her patients and takes pride in helping the most apprehensive ones enjoy their orthodontic experience. Dr. Jindal completed her entire education at the University of Western Ontario, first earning her undergraduate degree in Biology, then her Doctorate of Dental Surgery, and finally her Masters in Clinical Dentistry. She regularly attends continuing education to stay current on all research and advancements in the dental field, ensuring that her patients get the state-of-the-art care they deserve. She also teaches at the University of Western Ontario’s Dental School in the orthodontic and pediatric dental departments. Dr. Jindal has lived in the London, ON area for her entire life and is proud to serve the community where she grew up. In her free time, Dr. Jindal enjoys arts and crafts, spending time outdoors, and travelling. She played the cello for many years, performing at local charity events, and is professionally trained in eastern classical dancing. She is also involved with Engage London, an organization dedicated to developing leadership skills in the non-profit sector to guide young leaders to develop and refine their own giving values, capacity, and strategy.

• English
  • Hindi

• Western University (Grad. 2000)

• Alpha Omega Award 2000