Dr. Manisha Jindal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Manisha Jindal

Both of my children are currently in treatment with Dr. Jindal. What an amazing experience - appointments are punctual, staff is so friendly and accommodating, and emergencies are taken care of asap. The two times I have called to get a "pokey" wire taken care of were dealt with quickly and efficiently. The team is very helpful in explaining each stage of treatment. We feel very "at home" and cared for by Dr. Jindal and team. Would recommend Dr. Jindal to anyone looking for a warm, professional and knowledgeable orthodontist.

Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Manisha Jindal

Dr. Manisha Jindal's response
I am so thrilled with your kind words. We sincerely do our absolute best to ensure that our patients are comfortable at every visit. Emergencies that arise with braces such as pokey wires are so uncomfortable (I've worn braces myself, so I know how it feels!)....and as such, want to take care of these issues as soon as possible. Thank you again for your such kind words and recommendation. We look forward to seeing you at the next visit with both kids :)

Submitted August 28, 2016

I appreciated being able to get in on short notice to have a bracket re-attached. All staff are friendly and helpful, and Dr. Jindall is an extremely competent (and charming) professionaL

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Thank you Dr. Manisha Jindal for the great experience and for the quality of work you have done to improve my bite and teeth. My journey involved orthodontic treatment, wisdom teeth removal and orthographic surgery - a LeFort I Osteotomy (upper jaw) to correct a malocclusion (class II). At the outset, Manisha took the time to explain my treatment options, risks and benefits, and listened to me during the decision-making process. During treatment, Dr. Jindal worked with Dr. Abbaszadeh (at Interface) to establish the correct occlusion. Manisha also accommodated my desire for detail and would entertain me paraphrasing my understanding of the treatment and her decisions along the way. Her team is also great - very nice, helpful, and great technically. Dr. Jindal has a great rapport with her team and they appear to work very well together. For anyone afraid or unsure whether the journey is worth it as an adult (my braces went on right before my 40th birthday), the effort and time feels worth it at this point - no looking back now these braces are off my face tomorrow! Thanks Manisha for your great work and support along the way.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

The staff and Dr. Jindal were very pleasant and easy to work with. Besides the treatment taking too long, it was a good treatment experience.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Absolutely amazing experience so far!! Very happy!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

We were taken in promptly at our appointment time. The team was thorough and explained the situation and the plan for correction. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and always open to questions

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Great office, Very nice dental assistant and dentist. Explained everything thoroughly with many different options.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

The facility and amenities were above and beyond any other doctors or dentists office we have ever seen. The staff and especially the doctor were so friendly, knowledgeable, gentle and kind. They went above and beyond to show that the most important thing for them is our daughters health. I was moved to tears during our first visit, these people are amazing and we look forward to our new relationship with them.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

I like the overall atmosphere and professionalism of the office. Dr. Jindal is great, takes the time to explain everything. Only thing I'd say for improvement is that if you could greet people when they come in, that would be welcoming. Sometimes we come in and no one says anything.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

My first impression of Dr. Jindal from my consultation was that she is extremely professional, knowledgable and compassionate. Her confidence is contagious and it is obviously that she has the expertise to help patients achieve a greater level of confidence through improving their smile. I completely enjoyed my consultation and conversation with Dr. Jindal. I feel that I will be receiving a great level of care from Dr. Jindal and from the Dentalign Orthodontics team throughout my upcoming treatment.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Manisha Jindal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Manisha Jindal is most passionate about helping people feel confident about their smiles. She finds it immensely gratifying when her patients are excited about their developments during treatment and especially when their braces finally come off. She takes the time to develop wonderful relationships with her patients and takes pride in helping the most apprehensive ones enjoy their orthodontic experience. Dr. Jindal completed her entire education at the University of Western Ontario, first earning her undergraduate degree in Biology, then her Doctorate of Dental Surgery, and finally her Masters in Clinical Dentistry. She regularly attends continuing education to stay current on all research and advancements in the dental field, ensuring that her patients get the state-of-the-art care they deserve. She also teaches at the University of Western Ontario’s Dental School in the orthodontic and pediatric dental departments. Dr. Jindal has lived in the London, ON area for her entire life and is proud to serve the community where she grew up. In her free time, Dr. Jindal enjoys arts and crafts, spending time outdoors, and travelling. She played the cello for many years, performing at local charity events, and is professionally trained in eastern classical dancing. She is also involved with Engage London, an organization dedicated to developing leadership skills in the non-profit sector to guide young leaders to develop and refine their own giving values, capacity, and strategy.

• English
  • Hindi

• Western University (Grad. 2000)

• Alpha Omega Award 2000