Ratings for Dr. Mario I. Canedo

Dr. Canedo and his staff are remarkable. He listens to your concerns, explains everything in detail and truly cares about the patient. In this case my 85 year old mother. His staff is extremely efficient, do everything they can to assist you and are professional all the way!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

A VERY GOOD DOCTOR. HAVE USED HIM SINCE 1999. HARD TO GET APPOINTMENTS BUT WORTH IT.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Canedo listens to me, believes what I say when I have HA symptoms, and takes immediate steps to correct the problem. He is personable, kind, and explains procedures in detail, answers my questions completely. I never feel rushed; he always has time for me. His entire office - staff and 3 partners - are fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr. Canedo is the best cardilogist in Tampa. I work in a hospital and I see many doctors every day. He is concerned about his patients and is the most pleasant doctor I have ever had the pleasure to know. I recommend him to all my friends and family. His staff is just as nice and are very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Mario I. Canedo's Credentials

• Univ Mayor De San Simon, Fac De Cien De La Salud, Cochabamba, Bolivia (Grad. 1970)

Pacificare