Ratings for Dr. Gary N. Bogart

Dr Bogart has been my primary Doc for over a decade. He is persistent and extremely knowledgeable. He spends time with patients. He is as good as they get. I highly recommend Dr. Bogart.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Bogart has been my daughter's PCP for the past 6 years. She suffered from complex, chronic illnesses. Dr. Bogart's willingness to persist where others had given up has contributed to her best health in 10 years. I cannot speak more highly of him. He is an excellent primary care physician.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

Excellent doctor. He was my doctor for apx. 13 years before he took a teaching job at UCSD. He is missed by many.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Great doctor!!! Listens and spends time getting to know his patients. Just an all around great person.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007

I owe my life to Dr. Bogart. He was able to diagnose a potentially life threating autoimmune disease within only a couple of months of the onset of my symptoms. When I was finally able to see a Specialist, the Specialist was VERY impressed that Dr. Bogart had correctly diagnosed my illness and recommended the proper treatment. He made sure all the necessary tests were done and in a timely manner to make sure we ruled out any other type of illness. I cannot say enough good things about him. Very friendly, personable, confident, helpful and down to earth. He has now taken an Assoc. Professorship at the Univ. of California San Diego. I wish him well in his new endeavor and I will sorely miss him as my personal physician.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2006

Dr. Bogart was very helpful & very professional every time that I seen him. He made me feel comfortable and in good hands. He was knowledgable and explained things in a way that I could understand. His assistant Brenda is also awesome. If yoe feel more comfortable with a woman doctor, she is wonderful. She is just as good as Dr. Bogart. Bogart is very tall and manly so some might feel more comfortable with Brenda, however, both were just as easy to talk to and just as great.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2004

Dr. Gary N. Bogart's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1988)