Ratings for Dr. George L. Warren

professional but also relaxed. Easy to talk to. I get more from Dr. Warren in one session than I have gotten from months with others. This Doc is conservative with his Rx. pad, I like that!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

This psychiatrist me accused me of getting a prescription from her primary doctor. I am chronically ill and missed one of my appointment with Dr. Warren, so my primary wrote a prescription until I could get another appointment with Dr Warren. He took my money at the nextappointment and refused to see me anymore.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

The Dr. and his wife ruin my life. Please keep away.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Worst unprofessional staff ever. I have never been so disrespected in my life. The staff write out the dosage of the prescription which was wrong in my case (the pharmacy would not fill) and since it was their mistake they told me that they could not write out another one after I accidently requested a brand name drug with the wrong last ending SR instead of LA,which was recommended by another doctor. They told me to go back to my old doctor and pretty much ignored me. Be educated about your dosage and drugs when you go to any doctor. I did not leave until I got the correct prescription. My other doctor and the pharm. disagree with the dosage prescribed and believe that he prescribed something way too strong. Always do your research. I do not recommend this office to anyone but you can make your own opinion for yourself if you want to take a risk.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Dr. George L. Warren's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL