Dr. Shivesh Ruparelia

Ratings for Dr. Shivesh Ruparelia

I hadn't been to a dentist in a little over 3 years, so I was apprehensive about going to Dr. Ruparelia was nerve-racking. The staff was so welcoming and helpful, comfortable and easy to talk to. Dr. Ruparelia walked me through everything he was doing and talked me through different x-rays. I would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Wonderful dentist who is caring and knowledgeable. We have been seeing him for well over a decade and we will never leave his practice

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

My ratings say it all. Kind, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Kind, friendly, knowledgeable dentist. If they are accepting new patients, I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Amazing dentist who is professional and knowledgeable. My entire family goes to see him and we have never had any issues with treatment. Excellent, excellent excellent!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Best Dentist I have ever been to. He is compassionate and excellent at putting your dental fears at ease. Great staff too! We started here after he bought Dr Dunlop's practice and have been with him ever since.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Rup's for more than a decade and highly recommend him - in fact, we followed him when he left a previous practice! Always a pleasure with painless treatment, prompt attention and beyond-great customer service.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

We have been patients of his office for a few years now and the office is always kind and friendly.. The dentist always takes his time and explains everything and give all options available. I would highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

I just want to say this. Even when on his own personal holiday, I was able to reach Dr. Ruperelia for a dental emergency. That is what patient care is all about!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

My children love going to see Dr Ruparelia. His office staff are friendly and make it a fun experience for them. My wife decided to go to his office too and now we all go there. They are a great bunch of people.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

My whole family has been going to Dr Ruparelia for several years. He is always caring and his office staff are always kind and caring. If you want a great dentist, you can be confident you will be well taked care of.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014