Ratings for Dr. Roger C. Brainard

Very nice and friendly Doctor, he listens and takes his time to explain things. Also, he does not pushes x-rays or MRI's unless needed. His staff is also very nice and patient. Had a great experienced.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Very thorough and knowledgeable. Explains condition and treatment in an understandable manner. Did a fantastic job on my right shoulder. Will be returning to have left shoulder taken care of.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Brainard is an excellent doctor and surgeon. I first went to him some 25 years ago for torn knee cartilage, it has never bother me since then. Went back to him this past year for a severe back problem. He help me through a difficult period while I was waiting to see a back surgeon. He is prudent, thoughtful, and does not rush to judgement with regards to injuries. I say a good doctor and surgeon because my back surgeon is a superb in the OR, but comes up short as a doctor, and it's nice when your physician does both.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

The staff and the doctor are very helpful. The doctor has more patience than any MD I have ever seen. He has treated my 3 children and my husband and I. He has performed surgery on two of us! We have spent a lot of time with him ! You won't find anyone any better !

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Outstanding physician with impeccable ethics! He is not only knowledgable, but also extremely patient. He has a tendacy to be a little conservative rather than aggressive when it comes to recommending surgery.....which is a good thing! ONE of TAMPA's FINEST at multiple levels!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr Brainard is an amazing doctor. He bedside manner is unmatched. Although my ACL repair will never be a good as the sky chiefs original, I strongly feel Dr Brainard did the next best thing.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2009

Dr. Roger C. Brainard's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)