Ratings for Dr. Mark Deverell

Dr. Deverell is the only doctor in BR that was able to correctly diagnose my illness. I have dealt with him many times while growing up here and have never had a negative experience with him. He is kind, caring, and very knowledgeable. As a female I prefer a female doctor, but if that wasn't an issue for me he would definitely be my first choice.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Exceptional in every way. Blind River is blessed to have him

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

When he was my doctor he couldn't see what was staring him in the face. I had to use the RED CROSS and a trip to the USA to get help. When he failed me he got together with his fellow doctor and hurt me some more.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Very knowledgable and kind. the type of doctor that actually knows what he is talking about.. but i still avaoid emerge when he's on call, waiting times are crazy :) but they are with most dr.'s in blind.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Good doctor, but a horrible poker player and for being a docotor his golf game could improve

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Best doctor I have ever had! Diagnostic skills are exceptional. Easy to talk too and makes clear, concise (in layman's terms)comments or concerns regarding ones health issues. Other doctors could learn a thing or two from him!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

A very good Doctor and knowlegable, but he quit and left all his patient without notice. If he on call expect to wait a long time for services. With only three patient to see I've waited 6 hours for a prescription. We don't have a choice here.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Hes always been a good doctor. I think people complain too much. Imagine having to meet up with some of you that are hypochodriacs. If it wasnt for him I dont think my mom would have servived. Cause other doctors in blind at the hospital didnt know what was wrong with her.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Doc. D is a great doc. he was very knowledgeable and willing to take the time to explain everything... and there was no wait what so ever... always has a smile and seems compasionate !!!! :)

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Deverell is a very good doct.. so i dont know what all of you other people are talking about ? :S yeh and im like bffs with his daughter .

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009