Ratings for Dr. Margarita P. Torres

I agree with the reviewer that says that Dr. Torres runs an hour behind, that is true, but it is because she takes her time with you. She is extremely thorough and is quick to diagnose what is wrong and will double check if there is an ounce of doubt. I have been taking all three of my children to her for 7 years and even though I wait, it is worth it in my opinion to get someone who takes their time to get it right. Highly recommend the entire practice for their thoroughness and follow up (they will call you to check on your child at home and on weekends if there was an illness or tests run).

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

Dr. Torres consistently runs at least 1 hour behind scedule, this is very difficult when your child is sick. I can recommend this office, but I can't recommend her. Make an appointment with Drs. Baade, Reiner...or one of the others, before you make an appointment with Dr. Torres.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Dr. Margarita P. Torres's Credentials

• Univ De San Carlos, Fac De Cien Med, Guatemala (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal