Ratings for Dr. Karen Phillipps

Dr. Karen Phillips does an excellent job - been going to her several years - 5 Stars for her!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I had my appointment with Dr Phillipps this thursday and once again I am totally satisfied with the care and service. Dr Phillipps has been my primary physician since 2008 and I will drive the extra mile to see her, because she will do the same to follow up on the delivery of her care to us. Excellent provider, very thorough and knowlable. Hats off to Dr Phillipps she as given me and my mother way above average care. Her professionalism and recommandations are solid and I will most certainly recommend to my close friends and relative. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

I am going to tell you that no doctor is perfect. They are human beings making educated guesses about your medical condition. If you had an issue with the physician then you should address that with them and not criticize someone who truly tries to help others. There are very few MD's that spend the amount of time this doctor spends with her patients and therefore no one has the right to sit in judgement.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

I don't think she is a good doctor!! She has God complex. I had a health issue complication, thanks to this doctor. I can't make a good recommendation. I switched primary physician I don't trust her.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Phillips seems knowledgble and she is very much to the point and plays no games. I didn't like her much the first time. She was one hour and 20 minutes late. The second time I went she was an hour late and the the staff member never checked me in. I was going to leave. I have another appt. tomorrow but she is working very hard to bring me around.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

exellent doctor friendly and non judgemental straight forward and up front and to the point shows a real concern for her patients (not found with many doctors these days)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

takes time agood doctor.check you over to seethe job is done right the frust time.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Good Doctor as long as you are insured... No insurance, bring a lot of money..won't discount if no ins.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

She is great at telling when a something is wrong with a patient, just by the patient's demeanor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Karen Phillipps's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1999)

Kaiser-Permanente