Ratings for Dr. Cliff B. Zurkan

Due to past bad experiences with chiropractic, I have been reluctant to expose my body to that branch of medicine. Severe pain and limited range of motion forced me to seek help when my MDs kept giving me the run-around. I discovered this chiropractor through my insurance and even from the first treatment began to gain relief. As a result of continued treatments I have regained full range of motion and am left with very little pain rarely. I cannot recommend this doctor more to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

To this "doctor" all that matters is that he is getting your money whether it be from the insurance company or out of your pocket. His number 1 priority is not your health like it should be, rather it is money, money, money. Made me feel very uncomfortable and put me in uncomfortable situations. I know his practice is hands-on, but it was a little too hands-on making me again feel very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

HE IS THE BEST. THE OFFICE VISIT IS ALWAYS A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

Dr. Cliff B. Zurkan's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1997)