Ratings for Dr. Brian Arthurs

Dr Bryan Arthurs was recommanded to me by my dermatologist . On the 22nd of may 2018, I had a blepharoplasty surgery at Clinic O by Dr Arthurs and I can say that he is extremely caring, precise , reassuring and very gentle. He was surrounded by very professional and attentive staff. I thank him very kindly and highly recommend Dr Bryan Arthurs and Clinic O for cosmetic eye surgery . Diane Primeau.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

He was extremely rude. When asked whether I should get an eye surgery, he said he didn’t know and that it was up to me. Even the medical student beside him was apologetic for his behaviour. He commanded his student to leave the room while I decided. I did not know what to do but I know that I did not want this to become chronic so I had the surgery. They left the anesthetic needle for almost 3 min in my eyelid and it hurt because the student put the eye clamp wrong and Dr Arthur had to redo it. During surgery I kept telling him I could feel everything but They did not seem to care. There was a lot of blood and the nurse who entered gasped in shock. After the surgery the nurse asked this doctor if I should have a follow up given how deeply they went in. His response was NO, I have to be on vacation. I asked him but what if something goes wrong. His answer was go to emergency. This is my second surgery. The first was with another doctor out of province and he was so nice , explaining everything and it did not hurt like this because he did it with care and ensured his patients were properly anesthesized and the hospital made sure I had a follow up appointment. I am a very stoic person able to withstand great pain but I find this type of behaviour rude and unnecessary especially around the holidays when promoting charity and compassion to all. Now hopefully I pray that this horrible excuse of a doctor has not taken out his angst on my eye by digging a permanent hole in it.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I was operated for Enropion 14 years ago ,recently it has started , so I was referred to Dr. Arthurs , and would say that I was very lucky to meet & to be operated by a real professional Doctor , who has the ability to explain & to communicate his patients like friends , a Doctor who simplify each case with a smile & nice joke .I would like to thank him and strongly recommend to visit him for any eye related problems. Archdeacon Hagop Kasbarian ( Monreal , August 4TH / 2017) this fantastic & helpful Dr.Arthurs who

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Arthurs is the best doctor, my daughter had basal cell carcinoma on her eye lid at age 17. Dr Arthurs took her as a patient after a 3 hour operation she is cancer free and the scarring is minimal - Dr Arthurs treated her as if she were his own daughter - kudos Dr Arthurs

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

My Ophthalmologist sent me to Dr. Arthurs because of a lump on my eyelid that was getting larger. Dr. Arthurs biopsied it and found that it was a skin cancer called basal cell carcinoma. He arranged for surgery to remove the entire tumour and repaired my eyelid at the same time. It took several weeks to heal completely. But now it is barely visible. Dr. Arthurs was very reassuring throughout the whole process and did an excellent job. I am so grateful to him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Arthurs is an fantastic surgeon!! I had corrective surgery for a droopy eyelid several months ago. From the first consultation to the follow-up after the surgery. He was informative and described in detail the problem and the expected outcome after the surgery. The recovery exceeded my expectations and I am extremely happy with the results. His staff answered my questions and were very accommodating in scheduling the appointments. I would absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Great Doctor, Staff is horrible. Took me 6 months to get the appointment and now I'm waiting for the second one. (God knows when) Staff is always on break, when I call and they actually answer, they say I have to call back.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr. Arthurs is a great Doctor, I had a major problem with my left eye lid called entropion, he explained all he had to do for the surgery and now I have completely healed and can see normal again, I am very grateful to this Doctor Thank you Dr. Arthurs Frank Bray

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

very bad doctor, whith a very low quality trainee, he doesn't have time to check his patients , and usually lose reports . no professional secretary and very bad administration, do not recommend this doctor to any one.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Brian Arthurs is an amazing ophthalmologist. By far the best that has ever treated me. He is smart, knowledgeable and caring. I can finally see. He is outstanding in every way. Thank you Dr. Arthurs and staff!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014