Ratings for Dr. Kristi F. Prockop

Dr. Kristi Prockop is an average to less than average physician, at best. She has bad bedside manners and is arrogant, which is not a shock when it comes to medical doctors but if that's how a doctor is then the doctor better have extreme talent to back that up... Dr. Prockop does not that I saw. Lastly, she has an unannounced policy that requires that you reschedule your appointment if you are more than 7 minutes late, yet when it comes to the patient waiting in the lobby I had to wait much longer than 7 minutes. Unprofessionalism and arrogance at it's finest.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr Prockop is one of the worst providers in the practice of medicine. She should have her licensed provoked for her incompetence. For years I have had issues with my thyroid and never been able to manage my symptoms. She would solely treat me based on my lab results and not listen to me and the ongoing symptoms I voiced I was having for years. My last visit with her I suggested a different type of thyroid medication (armour) based on the recommendation of another family provider and her response to me was 'if you walked into my office asking for methadone, I wouldn't prescribe it to you.' Yes she compared armour thyroid to methadone (class of drugs similar to HEROIN). Being that I'm a highly educated pharmacist myself I was shocked and taken back by her response. I've worked in the field of medicine interacting with MDs as a Medical Science Liaison for over 10 years, please trust me when I say I wouldn't trust her professional judgement nor leave my health in her hands.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Wonderful physician, has been providing care to me and my family for several years. Dr. Prockop and her nursing staff are always pleasant and make you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Seems to want patients in so they can be billed whether or not it is necessary.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Kristi F. Prockop's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Commercial Insurance Company