Ratings for Dr. David Saul

A very good and compassionate Dr, he only got in trouble because he was trying to help people.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Would not recommend him.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0/10

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I saw Dr Saul for a couple of months. At first I thought I could get past the blatantly sexist comments and complete lack of sensitivity and respect for r.a.p.e survivors but he continued to bring up s.e.x out of context (with triggering content) in every visit and finally when he told me that 'men want large breasts and small waists' - exact words - I had had enough. He also does not prescribe medication which isn't always a big deal depending on your severity but sometimes a little boost for a large and complex central nervous system disorder (fibromyalgia) is required. A dr should know that. VERY disappointed as he seemed on the ball with alternative treatments and research. Also my neurologist and physiotherapist think I actually have Ehlers Downlos. I see on here he has misdiagnosed people before.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Didn't help me at all. Would not recommend him. 1/10

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Was a long time patient with chronic pain.Was told his practice was "changing,"and he no longer treated FM.Looks like he is still treating chronic pain, generally includes FM . Wrote a book on FM,now ddoesn't treat those stricken? ! Disciplined by the CPSO for processing Health Canada marjuana paperwork contrary to rules. How someone can change, from years of compassion to get indiscriminately dropping patients who are in pain and too poor to buy the prescriptions he prescribed.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Very helpful, very concern about your overall health,and very concern about your pain.I wish there was more Dr. like this in Canada.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

I'm a fan. He listened, heard what I said and did what he said he would do. He helped me after 15 years of chronic pain. Most medical practitioners wash their hands of patients with chronic pain. Bravo Dr D!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

only interested in money. only wants patients he can con and control. had me on steroids for 7 years never monitord. was his patient for 7 yrs. said i had fibermylgia. actually have MS. tried covering up for other doctors. i have blood pressure problem. would take very rarely when he did would say 120 over 80 .all other visits he never took reading just marked in 120 over 80. i monitored my own his readings wrong.put me on 1 blood pressure med that effects another med that i had been taking for long time before seeing him and the he put me on does not go together. he knows my history.not only are there no doctors out there but he has also black balled me. i am a senior 67 yrs old.and a canadian born and worked here and since he dropped me for no reason i am unable get medical treatment and am being hasselled when trying to get prescriptions filled. my advice stay clear unless you are trying toget on welfare or disability programs. thats all he gets and is good for. sit in his office

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

I've seen him twice and I'd say after the consultation and reading his book, I've been reasonably well assisted on my path to recovery. He has been far more understanding than any other practitioner so far and for a time I was quite assured that I was doing the right thing. Anyway, new difficulties arose and I wanted to see him so he could steer me in the right direction but it's been several weeks and I've had no reply, however, his receptionist is quite nice and she'll give you the scoop. With FM/CFS, it's tough and we're all trying, practitioners and patients alike, so I don't feel right **** Saul for his shortcomings since overall, he has a lot of insight to offer although I'm not convinced he's the first and last doctor to see, for me or other FM/CFS patients. Who is, really?

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010