Ratings for Dr. Silvia McBride

Went to try to see her with a regent situation only to be turned away for three week had to find another dr I would not recommend this dr for any reason !

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I can't say enough kind things about Dr. McBride. Her and her staff are so kind and compassionate, and make you feel very comfortable. I never have a long wait time, and she doesn't rush you out, spending time answering your questions. I am currently 36+6 days pregnant, and she has been amazing. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr. McBride. She is kind, caring and compassionate. She is one of a kind!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I finally found a ob gyn with whom I feel completely comfortable !!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Very compassionate, very thorough. I would recommend her to any one looking for an OB doctor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

A doctor who truly cares about her patients. She makes you feel so comfortable. There is no such thing as a dumb question to her. I am so glad she came to Meridian

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Very personable and professional! Short wait. Staff was very friendly and Dr. McBride made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Very personal and helpful staff. Easy to talk to and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Mcbride is a very caring and sweet person. I have had trouble getting pregnant and no other dr has taken me seriously except her. She has done so many more tests than anyone to try to figure out what is wrong. She also takes a very detailed history that allows her to help suit your personal needs. She also tries to help with insurance problems that may not cover certain tests or procedures. She is by far the best obgyn I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I love her!!!! I wish she will still in Tampa.One of a kind doctor! I would highly recommend Dr. Bevilacqua. I saw her for prenatal care and was lucky enough to have her deliver my son. During appointments with Dr. Bevilacqua, she really treats you as if you are her only focus. She listens intently and really seems to realize that you are a person not just another patient walking through the door, this is definately a strength of hers. If you need a wonderful OG/GYN I would highly recommend Dr. Bevilacqua!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012