Ratings for Dr. PRAKASHKUMAR Patel

A terrible physician who seems lazy and does not care about patients.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

This man is incredibly rude. He yelled at me. He put things in my report that weren't true. He mentioned a scar on my back when he never even looked at it. He did not do as most Drs. and request information but wanted me to do the leg work. Most Drs. make appointments for other things for you, not him. He won't assist with any type of work related info including writing you for time out of work. He makes you feel like your contagious, put gloves on to look at my prescription bottles. When I told the nurse from the Dr. I saw prior to him that sent me to him, she even said her husband saw him once and he yelled at him to. I will not be going back and if you are considering this man, even if you have a long wait to see someone else DO NOT SEE HIM! There's a reason he has openings so quickly. Worst Dr. I have ever seen!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I would not take my dog to this so called doctor.You DO NOT have corpul tunnel when there is numbness in the little finger. When he finished testing my legs he said nothing for a diaginoses. If you are referred to him RUN to another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. PRAKASHKUMAR Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1988)

MB Health