Ratings for Dr. Kelly Harper

Dr. Harper is the best doctor I've ever had experience with. She is kind, patient and knowledgeable. I am so confident in her recommendations and feel lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Absolutely love Dr. Harper and would like to know where she's located now. If anyone knows please post it...thx

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Harper is lovely and knowledgeable. The only downside is that every time I see her she is about 20-25 minutes late whereas my old doctor was never late. Still better than a 2 hour wait though, especially to see a doctor who has experience.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Absolutely the nicest doctor I've ever met! I just found out Dr. Harper is no longer at Ajax Family Care and I hope her new clinic will take me as a patient. She is so kind and empathetic. Every time I had to see her, she was always very thorough and explained everything to me in detail. Will miss her.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Harper is amazing. I see that she's left the Ajax location. I'm sure that's a good move for her. The Ajax location is too busy and the staff can be rude.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Where is Dr Harper practicing now? I called Ajax medical and she's no longer there.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Doctor Harper is nothing short of fantastic! She is the most attentive, kind, and helpful there is and actually listens to your problems and concerns. I have been a patient for 20 + years and she is by far the best and feel very fortunate to have her as my physician.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

She's as terrible a doctor as Donald Trump is at being an advocate for equality. Basically the worst ever.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

My best experience ever with a doctor! So lucky to have her for my family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Best bilingual (French-English) doctor in the region of Durham.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017