Ratings for Dr. Lucia E. Gilling

I have been seeing Dr.Gilling for 2 1/2 years. She is very knowledgeable , thorough, caring, and comfortable to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Very knowledgable, listens well and interacts respectfully and kindly.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

I was first introduced to this Dr. after surgery in Tampa. Subsequently under her care for more than 2 years. I will say, the office was usually on time with appointments. However, quality of care has significantly declined. Office staff is GROSSLY unprofessional and apathetic. Was not made aware of the side affects of my medications, nor was I fully informed of the severity of my health condition. I had to educate myself on my symptoms and side affects. Huge problems getting the staff to call in Rx refills. Sometimes went without meds while waiting for the staff to call pharmacy. Waited up to three days on at least one occasion. I informed Dr. about the issues with the staff, but she seemed to ignore it. Nothing ever changed. Finally, after hearing similar stories from former patients, I chose to find another Endocrinologist. I would NOT reccommend this Dr. to anyone looking for a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. Lucia E. Gilling's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1997)