Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Carbonell

He needs to go back to finishing school and start over!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Even though he is a Dr. of Psychology and that's what I went to see him for, he kept telling me I should remove my pants and bend over a table. I felt this was very unprofessional and refused to continue seeing him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

To the person that made a comment about this doctor in 2010. You must have tried to come on to him and he refused. Because your characterizations of him are inaccurate. Also he has not lived in Florida for the past 4.5 years nor has he worked in Lakeland in 9 years. Thank goodness for him it did not work out with you whoever you are. For the rare that he works with adults. He specializes in Child Psychiatry!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

I waited about 5 minutes to see the doctor. We spent almost an hour in the evaluation which was the most thorough I have ever had for my child. I look forward to working with him in the future.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Carbonell was very helpful with my situation regarding my son. He listened intently and gave me a run down of the different types of medication that could possibly help me. He told me to not expect a miracle right away. Sometimes meds have to be changed or at the least adjusted. I have been doing very well now, and I am happy to say to my sons life is great. He is doing well in school and actually now enjoys school. I am thankful for his help.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Pompous, judgemental and thoughless doctor! Incredibly rude, and if you're a female, don't see this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Dr. Eric J. Carbonell's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1996)