Ratings for Dr. Dalys M. Gilling

Dr. Gilling is the best doctor I have ever meet. I wish she was a family doctor as I would see her. She has seen my two son's and takes the time. She cares! And is so knowledgeable. If more doctor's were like her? Life would be wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

My experience with Dr Gilling has been very negative. She is pleasant and punctual but I believe that she takes an unnecessarily interventionist approach to pediatrics. She recommended an unnecessary x-ray for my 18 month old. Then, when I went against my better judgment and took him back to her at 20 months old for a fever she had him catheterized to get a urine sample which was not remotely indicated by his symptoms. Worse yet - the assistant who did the procedure forcibly retracted his foreskin (he is not circumsized) which is AGAINST American Academy of Pediatrics recommendations and which is a significant trauma that may have lifelong implications for his health. I deeply regret ever putting my son under her care and would recommend you stay away from this entire medical practice.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

VERY thorough. Very helpful, patient, takes her time. Will provide a course of action and also explain the how AND why. I agree with previous poster regarding her assistant, but she is no longer there. The other practice nurses cover and no problems with them.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

I love Dr. Gilling. She is very sweet, always takes her time and the kids feel very comfortable with her. Her assistant can be rough, so my kids are afraid of her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Dr. Gilling is a fantastic doctor. She has been seeing my daughter for five years. She is thorough, helpful and always patient (even with a first time mother).

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Dr. Dalys M. Gilling's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1998)