Ratings for Dr. David R. Leonard

Overpriced for the care received. Took a phone call while I was in the room and acted too busy on my first and last visit with him. Not recommended!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Do not use this doctor. He has let my thyroid go untreated for over a year, just said to keep an eye on the lab results. My health has deteriorated to the point where I am having trouble functioning during the day. I asked for my medical records to go to another Dr. was was astonished to find that the record was not only full of inaccuracies but also that he had not recorded my main complaints on at least 3 visits. I find myself doubting whether I ever needed the radiation therapy at all. On one visit, he was treating me based on another patient's record until I told him I was not the patient he had on the screen. On another visit, he was giving me a treatment plan (starting synthroid) based on lab results that were 3 months old. He does not listen and does not accurately chart.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Terrible doctor. Not friendly at all. Guess it is QUANTITY of paitients he sees not QUALITY!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

Cold and aloof--was behind schedule and very business like

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Did not listen to my chief complaint for seeing him and then noted my file with innaccurate information, including nonexistent doctors, wrong medications, etc. Failed to provide test results until I made multiple phone calls over a 3 week period and still never sent some test results. Never copied information to my PCP.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

I find him very knowlegable and helpful about diabetes

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Dr. David R. Leonard's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL