Dr. Jennifer M. Nixon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Nixon

Went to visit her for a second opinion and she didn't want to see me just because I'm hispanic Racist!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I am looking for an obgyn having moved to Lakeland. I will tell you something. No matter how good a doctor is, if her staff is rude and/or inefficient regarding getting the administrative side of things, it is a total fail from my point of view. I really want a female doc, but this one is out of the question due to the comments on her office staff. Take a note, Dr. Nixon, get a staff that is as good on their end as you are on yours.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I can't write a review on this Dr. Since I never had the chance to visit. I recently moved to the area and was experiencing horrible bleeding for 6 weeks with a history of huge fibroids. I called the office to get an emergency appointment and the nurse called me back. She explained they had a possible opening and would call me that evening to confirm. No call. The next day I called the office again and was told the nurse would call me again that evening.....No call.....Still 2 days after that no call...... The only thing I can think of as reason behind this is that my previous gynecologist was part ofthe same group and I cancelled a hysterectomy in order to have artery embolization to avoid surgery. I would NOT see this Dr. If they were to finally call me back at this point. I own my own business and would Never treat my customers this way, and especially if I were treating peoples health!!!! I would not recommend this practice just based on tgeir staffs ethics!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

She's amazing but her staff is atrocious and terrible bedside manners

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Nixon has been my GYN for years. My Mom and sister also see her. I began seeing her for fertility treatment shortly after seeing her. I have had two ectopic pregnancies and I will never forget that she held my hand as I was going under the first time. She takes her time to listen to you and does not rush you. She is a top notch Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I just moved to Dr. Nixon this year after having been with another clinic for 7+...I've never been more pleased with my OB/GYN as I was with her. Her staff was amazing, personable, prompt, attentive. Dr. Nixon was sympathetic, knowledgeable, attentive, funny (something super important to me). I waited a whole 5 minutes from the time I walked in the door to the time I saw her. I have recommended her to friends and coworkers...and that wait time might just increase as her popularity does! She's amazing. Truly.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I've never been to her office but, she did my C-section and is very kind and straight forward. she found problems with me that my midwives office didn't want to look into. my surgery went very smoothly and I had no complications! very happy :)

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Nixon is always helpful and considerate. She always goes the extra mile to make sure that you understand everything and really understands her patients.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Nixon is caring, listens and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to other women.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

I have never experienced working with a more unprofessional medical office. It took 4 months for them to inform me of my test results, and all they did was schedule me for another, more invasive test. I was not allowed to speak with the doctor because "that is not how she does things." So I was forced to speak to her nurse, the middle man, and received no answers. Why did it take so long to get the results? Why should I have this new test and not just repeat the first one? I couldn't get a straight answer from anyone. I finally got fed up and said that I would be in to get my records and would be going somewhere else. The response from the nurse was: "I think that might just be best." Wtf? That just shows that they don't appreciate their patients, nor do they care. I am confident that anywhere else I go will be wonderful compared to this.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Jennifer M. Nixon's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)