Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Nixon

I can't write a review on this Dr. Since I never had the chance to visit. I recently moved to the area and was experiencing horrible bleeding for 6 weeks with a history of huge fibroids. I called the office to get an emergency appointment and the nurse called me back. She explained they had a possible opening and would call me that evening to confirm. No call. The next day I called the office again and was told the nurse would call me again that evening.....No call.....Still 2 days after that no call...... The only thing I can think of as reason behind this is that my previous gynecologist was part ofthe same group and I cancelled a hysterectomy in order to have artery embolization to avoid surgery. I would NOT see this Dr. If they were to finally call me back at this point. I own my own business and would Never treat my customers this way, and especially if I were treating peoples health!!!! I would not recommend this practice just based on tgeir staffs ethics!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

She's amazing but her staff is atrocious and terrible bedside manners

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Nixon has been my GYN for years. My Mom and sister also see her. I began seeing her for fertility treatment shortly after seeing her. I have had two ectopic pregnancies and I will never forget that she held my hand as I was going under the first time. She takes her time to listen to you and does not rush you. She is a top notch Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I just moved to Dr. Nixon this year after having been with another clinic for 7+...I've never been more pleased with my OB/GYN as I was with her. Her staff was amazing, personable, prompt, attentive. Dr. Nixon was sympathetic, knowledgeable, attentive, funny (something super important to me). I waited a whole 5 minutes from the time I walked in the door to the time I saw her. I have recommended her to friends and coworkers...and that wait time might just increase as her popularity does! She's amazing. Truly.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I've never been to her office but, she did my C-section and is very kind and straight forward. she found problems with me that my midwives office didn't want to look into. my surgery went very smoothly and I had no complications! very happy :)

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Nixon is always helpful and considerate. She always goes the extra mile to make sure that you understand everything and really understands her patients.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Nixon is caring, listens and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to other women.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

I have never experienced working with a more unprofessional medical office. It took 4 months for them to inform me of my test results, and all they did was schedule me for another, more invasive test. I was not allowed to speak with the doctor because "that is not how she does things." So I was forced to speak to her nurse, the middle man, and received no answers. Why did it take so long to get the results? Why should I have this new test and not just repeat the first one? I couldn't get a straight answer from anyone. I finally got fed up and said that I would be in to get my records and would be going somewhere else. The response from the nurse was: "I think that might just be best." Wtf? That just shows that they don't appreciate their patients, nor do they care. I am confident that anywhere else I go will be wonderful compared to this.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Awesome! Every visit with her and her staff has been great! I'm planning on moving 3hrs away soon but will travel back to visit her for my annual visit!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr Nixon changed my life and views towards doctors. She is the best!!!...she delivered my son even tho she was not my doctor..I had a c-cection and you can barely see a scar there..she is a great doctor but also an amazing person...thank you so much..she is now my doctor

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Dr. Jennifer M. Nixon's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)