Ratings for Dr. Yvonne Kason

Dr Kason saved my life. To describe her research as "woo" demonstrates how self-styled 'science based sceptics' are no less woo-zy than their religious counterparts in their adopted dogmas. Dr. Kason's research may have been triggered by a personal 'paranormal' experience but she went about analyzing it in the most vigorous scientific manner. I regret losing her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I spent too little time seeing Dr. Kason before her accident. She is a highly evolved and brilliant woman......MJ McNicholl

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Kason was my Dr. until she gave up her practice to work at the College of Physicians & Surgeons. I always found her to be a kind, compassionate and wonderful Dr. She was very knowledgeable about medicine and, saved my mothers life by detecting a life threatening condition. She is also an accomplished author. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone in need of a Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

Delve in area that she is not competently training. Too much ego pretense.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006