You may also like

Rate Dr. Roxanne G. Carfora

Dr. Roxanne G. Carfora's Ratings

DR CARFORA SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2834988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

The staff is a big problem. Also Dr. Carfora's hours are not accomodating at all. I'm very disappointed at her in that respect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Helped me tremendously when other doctors could not figure it out. Staff excellent. I think a lot of these comments about negative and 4 hour waits are from someone who is bad mouthing a doctor . Recently a management company - Medical 360- tried to destroy this practice but was unsuccessful--the staff from that management company continues to try to bad mouth Ageless 360 Medical Group--they should get a life!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2725721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

RUDE STAFF! They Made mistakes that were detrimental to my health. I wasted my time and money going to this practice. I wish i would have chosen a more attentive practive and a knowledgable one too. No return phone calls either. I do not wish this doctors office on anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2140007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

Dr. Carfora is the best, as a doctor and human being. She has been my doctor for 15 years...She listens and puts the patient first...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2140006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

Dr. Carfora herself is lovely and caring. Unfortunately, you have to get past the office staff, and renewing a prescription can be frustratingly difficult, not to mention dangerous. The phones go unanswered, lines are not working, and the hours are capricious. I have taken to stopping by the office as it is pretty much the only way to speak with staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2140005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

You will have to wait to see her, but she is well worth the wait in her office. She will not rush you and she'll listen to what you have to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2140004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2009

Wait 2-3 months for a visit. Unattentive doctor. Told I would see Dr Carfora, on arrival pushed off on a physicians Assistant. During the visit we dicovered there were none of our records were at the Office(Office moved to a new location a year ago)Doc had all the records at her HOME. Tried to CHARGE me 25 cents a copy to get them there…. Office never returns phone calls,on test results, Blood or any follow up. Line is busy from 9am-12pm, when I do get through, there is a recording that the office is out to lunch. Continuing to call after lunch, the line is busy again, only to get through at 5-6pm with a recording that the office is closed and will re-open sometimes DAYS later. VERY high turnover of staff, P.A.’s, N.P.’s, and other MD’s that share the practice. Including the high turnover of alternative business incorporated into a SO CALLED “center for healthy living”. Practice is an insensitive revolving door of collecting copays. Disorganized mess, very unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2140003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2009

Went to Dr. Cafora several times. Although she is a very good MD, I call ahead b/f going to my appointment to verify she's ontime. Today's appointment is at 11am and when I called, the receptionist stated she still had 3 appt's waiting to see her from the 10am hour and to come in at 12pm. I have learned not to make appointments on my lunch hour anymore. Also, she won't be honoring UHC insurance anymore in Sept.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2140002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

this is for those of you who rate this doctor/office poorly. you think she has become greedy. a good doctors office is always full. do you know for a visit for a b12 shot that she only gets reimbursed by the insurance company a mere .25 cents. she use to only get $25.00 for a hospital visit at all hours. yeah you have a wait, a wait for the best. have you been elsewhere. you wait for a "ok, buy this med, see you next time." she on the other hand gives up her lunch time to see you. she is a human being. she has helped me during bad financial times. not only me but others that i have brought to her office without insurance. you people are spoiled/want everything handed to you on a silver platter with the toppings. what stonybrook doctors could not help me with she did. stop being drama queens/face reality. show some appreciation when you find something good. BE THANKFUL THAT GOD HAS PUT SOMEONE LIKE HER ON THIS EARTH! you're lucky she just doesn't turn her back and walk away from it all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2140001].votes_count ]]