Ratings for Dr. Mark Griffo

Every one is upset with this Dr. Mark Griffo and his wife Trudi Griffo and everyone is wanting to know where they are at. If he left his patients records to the new owners, this is a violation of privacy act. Both he and his wife are in Fayetteville, NC. He is working at the VA Hospital in Fayetteville, NC, there number is 488-2120, ask for the GYN Department. His wife is working at Womack Army Hospital, Fort Bragg, NC.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I had Dr. Mark Griffo for an OB GYN.I asked for a tubal ligation in which I was told they did not perform those anymore. They insisted that I have the Essure procedure done which "was more permanent" he said. So I made the biggest mistake of my life and agreed. Since the procedure, my lower back and abdomen area are in constant pain especially during my monthly cycle. When I tried calling the office for my follow up they told me Dr Griffo no longer practices there and they don't know how I can get ahold of him, plus they no longer accepted my insurance. So I now have no way to get ahold of him and have no choice but to have these coils removed by another Dr.(which I am amongst thousands of women who have these problems with this procedure). This is the most unprofessional act I have ever witnessed by a licensed Dr. and would just like to warn that Trudi Griffo (his wife) used to work side by side with him until they disappeared together. UNPROFESSIONAL AND DISHONEST people! BEWARE!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Mark Griffo's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

GHI