Ratings for Dr. John A. Puleo

Staff was fantastic. Dr Puleo made me feel at ease. He followed up immediately at Doctors Hospital of Sarasota, a terrific hospital.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Excellent doctor and wonderful staff. Look no further.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Very matter of fact. Very knowledgeable, seeks always to put his patient's care above all else. Nursing staff is very knowledgeable. This is a well run operation, whereas everyone is on board for the best patient care. I would not hesitate to refer anyone to Dr. Puleo. My husband is very grateful for the doctor saving his life.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Just to be safe, I was referred to Dr. Puleo by my internist, to confirm that I was ready to be taken off of blood pressure meds. Stress test: OK. Tomography: OK, but "some artifact here." He recommend and performed a cardiac catheterization, just to be sure: good news: OK. A few days later his office called to recommend he officiate at a imaging test of my lungs, as he'd "seen a shadow" during the catheterization and was "very aggressive." I saw no reason to doubt this, but asked if Dr. Puleo was a board-certified pulmonologist. No. I asked for a referral to one. It was some months ago and the referral has yet appeared. My BP's normal. Apparently my heart's sound. Great cholesterol. But one can never have enough tests. Just to be safe.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

When I complained, after having stent surgery, that my appointment for a stress test had been cancelled twice I was told by the office manager that because of my complaint, I should probably see a different Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Dr. John A. Puleo's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1990)