Ratings for Dr. Angela Wong

She incorrectedly prescribed me antibiotics multiple times. Fortunately I was able to get a second opinion from another doctor. She is inexperienced with prenatal care. She does not make you feel like she cares about your health. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

She is the worst doctor ever. Very impatient, doesnt care about you. She also knows nothing. Not sure how she got through medical school. I have been telling her i have an ongoing medical problem and she wont help me. She said 'i dont know what to tell you, i cant help you' didnt offer to pass me to a specialist or anything. Just gives up. She is very rude, its like she hates her job and wishes she could retire any day now. Just a horrible person to treat her patients like this. I wont be seeing her again. She should just retire already instead of being making her patient feel so bad.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr Angela Wong has been my doctor for about 10 years. I hope I never have to change doctors because she's great. She's friendly, casual and professional. She always takes the time to answer my questions. I never feel rushed. And if i think something is wrong, she will investigate my concerns thoroughly. It's rare to find a doctor who can put aside their ego and act on patient intuitions. I feel very lucky to have Dr. Wong as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I've been a patient for almost 10 years. Lovely doctor! Intelligent, kind and caring! Takes her time and listens. Very lucky to find a doc. Like this in the city!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr Wong for years. She's always been very helpful, caring, pleasant and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her to anyone. The only issue I have is with her receptionists. They are always impatient, cold, sometimes even rude. If someone has no patient, no sympathy for others, she really should not work at a doctor's office as a receptionist.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Wong for a few years, and I am really pleased. Not only because she is knowledgeable and helpful, but because she takes the time to listen and communicate clearly with the patients. I also find she doesn't have this visceral hatred for natural treatments that most medical practitioners have. Perhaps the only downside I can point out is her support staff, that sometimes can be a bit unfriendly bordering rude, and lacking patience to deal with the patients.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

very nice dr, humble, pleasant, funny yet knowledgable. takes the time to ask and answer questions.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

I was happy to see this article! http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/health/ask-a-health-expert/the-patient-navigator/can-i-tell-my-doctor-her-assistant-is-vile/article2309597/

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

i recomend dr angela wong , she is new as a doctor but very helpfull on everything i have asked thank you dr angela wong keep up the good work

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

Dr. Wong is really great because she is young and approachable and friendly. She also asks what seems to be relevant questions for the symptoms I've experienced. Her receptionist is terrible though - very rude and abrupt, although this maybe a cultural thing - and the only other bad thing is that it takes forever to wait and see her. Last time I went in for a physical, I waited almost an hour later than my scheduled time, which is pretty long considering the physical only takes maybe 30 mins in total. I also find she is too overbooked, but alas, its hard to find a doctor I like, so I am putting up with it for now. Its too bad that so many patients seem to love the doctor, but not everything else about their experience at her clinic!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011