Ratings for Dr. I.G.M. Peer

Dr Peer is a very knowledgeable Doctor, I like it that he gets me to take my list of medications in so that I do not have to go back in 3 weeks having forgotten to ask for one of my pills to be renewed..Very kind and has answered questions patiently. Even on his busy schedule he will see me and I do not have to go to the emergency

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Doctor is getting too old and doesn't remember your case. I must supply my own prescription list to him every three months. But on the other hand I'm lucky to have a Doctor and not half to go to emerg all the time.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

very caring, personable and knowledgeable. willingly refers patients to a specialist when needed. he has been my doctor for 5 years and I know him as a dedicated man who cares for everyone in his community regardless of status/income bracket.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Very large practise. One of very few Mds left who does house calls.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

This man thinks he is God in this small community. He has denied a patient referral/medical care. He feels he has the right to deny what the Canadian Government has entrusted and is paying him to provide. Since when does a Doctor have the right to stop a tax paying Canadian Citizen the right to proper medical care? These tax paying dollars that he accuses his patient of wasting was paid to the Canadian Government by this patient and many more Canadians. Perhaps if he wants to police how Canadians utilize the programs put into place by our Government, Dr Peer should give up being a Doctor and go into politics, as I feel he is wasting our Governments money paying him for this inept medical care.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr Peer is punctual, pleasant and always takes the time to explain his diagnosis and answer any questions I may have. His soft-spoken manner and his accent (South African/Irish?) mean he often has to repeat himself, which must wear him down after a while.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

good doctor, plesant and gives you the information required

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

A doctor committed to health service in the community for over 40 years. Provides excellent diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Not very good doctor, Seems very spaced out, Sometimes I wonder if he is intoxicated, Have had a very unpleasent experience, mis-diagnosed a very serious wound which lead to amputation. Would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2007