Ratings for Dr. Michele A. Johnson-Towson

My 5 children have been going to this office since birth (12 years) over the past 5 the doctors (there's alwAys different) & office staff are rude. For a whole year I took my daughter here & all but begged for a referral to a ent Dr & finally had to argue with them only to be accused of wanting pain meds for my 13 year old.??!! No it's called a very concerned/worried parent who was fed up with the POOR care this office had has been giving!!! Not recommended! Not to mention if your appt is at 2:30 You won't be seen till 4

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Please check what you are being billed for. Unfortunately, I liked the doctor and never bothered to check the charges to my insurance and now I see unnecessary charges for things that were not performed. Do not go to this office, safe yourself the headache.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

the office aleaus gets you into be seen. The staff and Dr. knows my family. We like the personal touches.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

we always get a same day appointment and they have aftethours, and the office is always clean.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

The whole office is always filthy. Furniture is falling apart. Dr is never much help. The rest of the staff is friendly and the NPs are knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

DONT BRING YOUR CHILD HERE!!! She rushes and is always behind! She is not very friendly, I suspect that's because she's always rushing..

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

The office is very professional and friendly. My 3 kids love going to the doctor!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

I have taken my two children to Dr Towson for years and have found her to be knowledgeable, patient and thorough in all that she does. Her staff is professional and easy to work with.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Ive went to her quite a few times, I have two kids and my yongest (5 months) has been seeing her since he was born. She in my opinion has yet to do a through check up of him. She has never checked his reflexes or asked if he has reached any of the milestones. The last time I was there was for my daughter. I had a few questions, and the dr just continued walking out the door as I was talking and just answered with a simple no, not even bothering to look at me. And on top of that, the office staff are very rude, have made multiple mistakes in scheduling, and always seem as if its a bother to them to do their job. I am very unsatisfied with this whole office and DO NOT recommend anyone go to them.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014