Ratings for Dr. Laura L. Hershorin

I am new in town, and changing to a new doctor after twenty years with my old one is not easy, but I am very comfortable with Dr. Hershorin. The staff are very helpful, and she really took the time to get to know me and my history.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I have been a patient for Dr. Hershorin for 6 years. She is an excellent Family Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

The worst experience I have ever glad. Not sure what was worse: lousy staff, weird doctor or filthy office

Submitted June 29, 2012

I am very pleased with my new doctor. I am comfortable with her, and was impressed by the time she took to thoroughly get to know me and address me as a whole person.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Very warm and friendly, but thorough. The staff and office also went out of their way to be helpful.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Dr. Hershorin sat down and took the time to listen and ask questions. She was warm, and personable, and was willing to work with my other doctors. My medical history is complex, and her staff were wonderful in helping me with all of my referrals, and to help me get the medicines I need.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

This doctor is the only one in years who has worked to help me, get me to the needed specialists and is great on follow up and empathy...She takes time to listen and to incorporated the information I share to find me the answers to problems dating back years when the medical personnel at MacDill AFB and Pensacola Naval Hospital were unwilling. She is first rate, kind, involved and one of the sweetest doctors I have ever had the privilege of knowing. Her staff rates as high, too, as they all have beaming faces when you enter, greet you kindly; and her insurance staffers are thorough and willing to struggle with the insurance people who foul things up or get things wrong. I love the intake personnel, too, who are once again well trained and extremely courteous. I do not have enough words of appreciation that I could write here...they are the best!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Laura L. Hershorin's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Oxford