Ratings for Dr. Kalman W. Pila

I have been a patient of record with Dr. Kahlman Pila since 1995. He has always been able to address every medical issue my wife, children and I have dealt with. He has excellent patient and interpersonal skills. He is pragmatic and knowledgeable with his approach to medicine and treatment. He listens first then diagnoses and is willing to take the patients thoughts and needs into consideration. Throughout the 17 years as his registered patient, I personally have dealt with everything from minor to major illnesses including depression/anxiety; Dr. Pila has carefully and accurately treated each situation. I and my family are grateful for his care and attention to each matter we have faced. Thank you Dr. Pila!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

My entire family sees Dr. Pila. While he sometimes runs a little late, he always apologizes for keeping you waiting. Something many doctors don't do. He is very knowledgeable and if he doesn't know the answer, he will tell you he isn't sure, and go find the answer. I really appreciate it when doctors don't pretend to know everything. I'm moving out of he area soon, and I wish I could bring Dr. Pila with me.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Dr. Kalman W. Pila's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal