Ratings for Dr. Darryl Ableman

He was punctual. But only books 10 min. Per visit. Very rude , unfriendly, did not speak to patient. Prescription was confusing, pharmacist couldn’t make sense of prescription as he prescribed 1300mg of acetaminophen over max limit.ect Ect don’t recommend him as a doctor

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Arrived at 9:15am for a 9:20am appointment on Dec 17 2017. Was told by staff that dr. Ableman was going to call me to tell me he couldnt keep his appointment because he was out delivering a baby. I can understand the situation, but the staff did not make any effort to notify me of the situation. A simple courtesy phone call is all i am expecting. If i miss an appointment i am subject to a fee, if he misses the appointment i get to go f myself. When you opened your practice, you were a good doctor for about the first 6 months. After that your practice became subpar, Time to find a new family doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Its really hard, I mean really hard... not to write something mean (all be it he is deserving of scorn). Dr Ableman, if you're not happy being a doctor then for the sake of yourself and the well being of others please find another profession, perhaps manage your Pub and restaurant full time..?

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Ableman is simply terrible Doctor. He just wants to get you out of the clinic as soon as possible, literally, if you get 02 mins with him you are so lucky. He simply dont care what issues you have.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr. Ableman is very rude and not helpful at all. He doesn't even care to listen to your issues properly and terrible in dealing. If you walk in the other doctors don't even treat you properly because you are another doctors patient and Dr. Ableman don't take walk-ins, atat I am told least that wh

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Too busy to actually help. Hard to get appointment and then will only deal with one issue. I mean he gets paid for 15 minutes. I would recommend going to someone else.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Worst front end staff I have experienced in a long time!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I agree with all that is said on here - Dr Ableman is the worst doctor I have ever seen. He is rude, does not explain things and without going into details was not at all interested in helping me. In fact after telling me he had no more time for me and had other people to see, as an afterthought said "I suppose you want me to refer you to a specialist".

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

His practice is very full and it is hard to get appointments. The office staff once faxed the wrong records and at another point didn't follow up with a specialist appointment. When I tried to follow up, they assured me they had, and it ultimately delayed my infant son seeing a specialist for 8 months. Still, I think he can be an attentive, knowledgeable and skilled doctor at times.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Darryl Ableman was my family doctor for 17 years, in 2003 he sent me for tests for multiple tests due to the fact that I was very very sick very weak. Then again in 2010 dr. Ableman sent me for multiple tests yet again each time these tests were done I was also tested for hepatitis C. So in 2015 due to being extremely sick and unable to function normally, my energy level was nil, A specialist sent me for all the tests doctor Ableman had done previously which came back positive for Hep C , We found out on both of those tests Ableman had done, came back reactive, meaning I had hep C . He just never told me or other specialists. I was never given treatment or anything I was left to suffer, and needed blood transfusions for over 13 years, I truly thought during all those years I was going to die. If I was a drug user or sexually active I could have pasted the hep to anyone since it is a communicable disease. Also could have had liver failure and died. In 2016 I was given a treatment and have since been cured.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017