Ratings for Dr. Darryl Ableman

The WORST doctor me and my wife ever have met. How is he even a doctor?

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

He doesn't even really look at your child and just googles everything. That clinic should replace him!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

He runs an appointment mill, his staff are rude and incompetent.. He is not caring and won't spend more than a minute with you. Worst doctor.. go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Google is a better doctor. I wish I had read these reviews before signing up with him for prenatal care.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I don't even know what to say. He is the worst. I don't understand that how can be somebody like him a doctor in a country like Canada. He is mean, rude, he doesn't care at all. I went to see him with my newborn. I'm a mom with my first baby, and yes, I have questions. When I asked him can I ask something? He said :"do I look like somebody who has time for that" ? when I told him my baby has eczema, he didn't even looked at him he said: " put lotion on it". I was shocked! Never ever go back again. How can he calls himself a doctor????

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Extreme rude and impatient. Unprofessional and unkind. Avoid him at all cost. All he cares is money. One question each visit.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I have been to see Dr. Ableman for about 1 year now. What you are reading here about him is true. He is rude, makes you feel like you are not important. I went to see him for a physical when I first started and he did a Pap test.... that was it. I then asked him if he could do a breast examination as well since I am 60 he said oh you want that too???? Is that not part of the " regular physical" if I go see him for an eye infection I better not mention anything else because that is NOT what I booked in for. Lousy lousy doctor worse I have ever seen. I guess I was spoiled with. My Dr. Of 40 years but he is now retired. This guy is not going to be my dr much longer I can tell you that. Each appointment last approx 2 mins. Long enough for him to print out prescriptions on his tablet , but does not bother to look at your file, which I asssume is in his tablet as well. Stay away

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Absolutely awful doctor. Rude, thinks he knows everything, has put one of my family member in grave danger from prescribing the worst meds possible.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Worst doctor and receptionists ever! Called the clinic to make an appointment with him (my so called family Dr) and it takes over 2 weeks to get in to see him! And I was not allowed to make appointments with other doctors at the clinic since I'm not their patient! Honestly, don't accept so many patients if you can't handle the volume! Tried switching to another doctor in the practice one time and the front desk said Dr Ableman is 'forever' our family Dr since we registered with him when he first opened the clinic at Burke Mountain. Plus I had an eye infection one time and he never even bothered to look at my eye. Just sat across the room and printed me off a prescription . Stay away from him and his team if all possible.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I feel very confident having my entire family in the care of Dr. Ableman. Happy we found him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017