Ratings for Dr. Roopal A. Patel

Dr. Patel has been with my daughter since she was born (4years now). I love the office, staff, and Dr. Patel. Very attentive. Office is clean, short waiting times. I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr. Patel sees my 9 month old daugter. She is knd, knowledgeable, and spends lot of time with us. As first time parents, we have a lot of questions (and lots of worries!) and Dr. Patel always makes us feel as though our questions are good, and gives us straight answers. She also doesn't try to pretend she knows something when she doesn't. She is very candid if she doesn't have an answer for us, which I respect, because we all know that the medical field is not always 100% black or white. She's also very good with my daughter, and you can tell she loves what she does! We've also met with some of the other doctors at the Pediatric Healthcare Alliance on Madaca Lane, and they've all been great too!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr. Roopal A. Patel's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1999)