Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Webb

Went to multiple doctors for my back pain and he was the best doctor of all of them .Took time to explain everything to me and listened to what i had to say never rushed me.Would Highly recommend this Doctor.His staff was also very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I waited forever! It took an hour before physician assistant came into exam room..Then another half hour before doctor appeared. It was the only problem. Other than the wait, Dr Webb was very helpful, understood my concerns and explained what I needed to know. I was in and out in a mere 2 hours and 45 min. That is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

this dr is one of the best that i have ever met. he worked on my neck and now i have movement were before i was in pain...don't trust any one except for him...wonderful man and dr...god bless him

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

He is a very uncaring doctor. His attitude is that of someone very superior. He expressed a very prejudice attitude toward me. I had to wait a total of 6 hours in his office on the second visit. I will never go back and I would advise anyone that is new find another Doctor because he and his office staff treat the patients like cattle. Move them in and Move them out.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

I cannot say enough good things about this surgeon...I just had spine fusion L4 and L5. He did the less invasive procedure...2 small cuts -half inch on the left and one 3 inch on the right. As a bonus he actually has a very nice personality. He answered every one of my many questions before and after surgery. I am very fortunate to have had him for my doc for this complex procedure...I was very fearful to have this surgery but am glad I did - because beyond the incision discomfort - all other pain is gone.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Scott A. Webb's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL