Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Borden

Dr. Borden is very nice! We met him in the hospital and liked him so much that asked him to be the pediatrician for our little baby! We're really lucky to meet him

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Dr. Borden is an awesome Dr. He is caring and knowledgeable. My grandson loves him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr Borden is the best.My son really like him.My son talk to Dr Borden with open heart.Dr Border is good and very kind,he always listen to patient.Thank you God bring him to Tampa so my son have a chance to see him,my family wish Dr Borden and his family happy and healthy

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

Amazing doctor. Takes his time with his patients. Very down to earth type of guy. All of his diagnosis have been correct. VERY pleased with this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Borden is a wonderful Dr. The kids love him. He does a great job!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Borden is hot (!) as Paris Hilton would say! He is the best pediatrician I have ever met, and we feel blessed that he is our children's physician. I hope that one day (if they can!) that both he and his wife could open up their own office! For every great man, there is an amazing woman standing right behind. With as wonderful the care is with just Dr. B, imagine how much more so it would be if his wife were the nurse? We love you Borden(s)! God Bless You!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

My children have been seen by Dr. Borden since 2002 and will continue to see him until adulthood if we can! Our insurance doesn't cover Dr. Borden so we are cash patients right now - just to keep the children under his care! He listens. He really *cares* for his patients. He doesn't rush through the appointment. Our youngest has a bowel disorder and is at ease when talking to Dr. Borden (not embarrassed). When I was breastfeeding, formula was not pushed, not even once. If you are looking for a pediatrician, look no further! Dr. Borden is a GREAT doctor!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

I have taken both of my children to Pediatric Associates and have been pleased for 17 years. When Dr. Borden first started practicing there I scheduled an appointment with him and have used him as my childrens doctor ever since. He is kind, funny, relates well with the children at all age levels and really does care about their well being on all levels. He is not afraid to send them to specialists when needed and certainly has their best interests at heart. I would strongly reccomend him to anyone looking for a great pediatrician.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I have taken my daughter to Dr. Borden all of her nine years. He REALLY takes time with you. Listens to both parents and children. I have never had a problem getting an appointment with him. Not a pill pusher...he tries all routes not just quick fixes. If looking for a genuine doctor who really cares...Check him out.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Mark A. Borden's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1996)