Ratings for Dr. Luigi Salvino

Absolutely awful time management. At least 45 minutes late for every single appointment I've ever had with him. As an MD I find his care otherwise acceptable, but patients should not permit his consistently late behaviour. There are many very busy GPs who manage to have organized clinics that run more or less on time. This isn't "too busy", it's bad scheduling and time management. Looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Constantly late and just doesn't seem to care about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I don't deal with Dr. Salvino as a family doctor thank goodness. My mother is a patient of his and he does nothing to help her. He talks down to her says these old people make so many demands and they don't understand the medical system. He has called me a few times and has been rude to my husband on the phone and he doesn't even know him. She is not happy with him and I feel the same way.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. Salvino shouldn't be practicing. He has an attitude and does not do what is best for the patient. He is very opinionated and caused me much more stress than I anticipated, along with dealing with my condition. You don't really appreciate a good doctor when you see a much better doctor. OMG, what a difference my new doctor. My new doctor is very through, takes time to properly diagnose his patients and listens to me to what is the best for me. Dr. Salvino is not a caring doctor. He should have been a doctor 70 years ago, but one day he has to realize, times have changed and he should be more in tuned with his patients. Stay away from him at all costs. I highly do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr. Salvino is the best family doctor I have ever had. He is the only physician I have ever been to that actually listened to my concerns and counseled me in a time of great physical and emotional need. I owe him a lot. He has given me fair and straight advice on any and all medical concerns over the last 3 years, and I will continue to see him. Thanks Doc!PS: The man can't cure terminal cancer. If your dad died he couldn't have been saved by anyone.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I am so glad we have Dr. Salvino for our family doctor. He is thorough, truly listens, considers my preferences and own research, and is thoroughly nice to boot. If you want lots of medications and interventions, though, don't go here. He won't prescribe unless he feels there is a need, which I find refreshing (ie. no antibiotics for a freaking cold).

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Dr. Salvino reminds me of what a doctor should be like. Patient, Kind, a good listener, honest and knowledgeable with out a superior attitude or arrogance. I would gladly see this doc again if I had a choice. Unfortunately he is not taking on any new patients. WAKE up CANADA! Five thousand patients for one doctor in this office. 5000 -(yes, you read that right) Insane! Canada needs more doctors! Good luck everyone. Peace.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr Salvino is a good listener and has good balance on treatment advice. On my last visit he even encouraged me to see a natural path route as I suggested for my allergy symtoms. On an other day when my wife called with a serious health concern, he came to our home. I thank him to this day for his caring call. If you want a new good doctor and you can get in , grab the appointment and consider yourself lucky.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

the good dr mis diagnosed my dad for two years and he died. i have no respect for him

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Salvino is my family doctor. My whole family loves him. I find him absolutely too laid back though, as I am a natural worrier! Good guy. Really.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009