Ratings for Dr. William W. Huntley

10/07/17 / Saturday : Dr. Huntley was the On-Call Neurologist for this Week-end Day. He visited my 92 y/o Mother @ Bedside as the Hospitalist had requested a Neuro Consult. He was polite, “ matter of fact “, performed a Mini Assessment , informed my Mother & me of what he professionally, thought may be the issue and the Tests he was going to Order for further evaluation to Diagnosis / Rule-out my Mother’s Symptoms which she had been taken by the EMS / 911 after collapsing, to Mease Countryside Hospital ER and then Admitted. My Mother is a Retired RN and I am actively still working as a Nurse. It has been our experience over the years, to notice that certain MDs specializing in certain areas, do not have that “ Warm & Fuzzy “ Personality. However, they usually are very brilliant, perfectionist-type personalities MDs. And there are very few MDs practicing in certain areas of Medicine, such as Neurology. Reading the Negative Reviews, I just had to take the time to make a statement in honor of Dr.Huntley. Before Reviewers “ Shoot from the Hip “, taking a moment of gratitude to have one such Neurolgist as Dr.Huntley in our area of Pinellas County, FL. If, you want “ Warm & Fuzzy “ then have your Primary MD attempt to Diagnose your Medical issues / symptoms without consulting with a Specialist.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

He came into my room for about 4 minutes. Was so beyond annoyed yelling for a nurse because he put his briefcase on a chair that was set up to alarm if a patient gets up. said my problem was nothing nuerological and walked out.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr Huntley was the first Dr to get my sons siezures under control after suffering many siezures and seeing many Drs. We have been going him for about 8 years now. We love his office staff which go out of their way to help . He has always been there for us!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Huntley was personable and answered my questions in detail. I did not know anything about epilepsy, so he explained it in layman's language and then directed me to a website that helped me learn more about siezures.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

This so called MD is rude, and does not have any type of bedside manner. He is an ××× do NOT see this man for any reason. He believes that he is the only opinion, and does not listen to the patient at all! He should not be in the medical profession. If he is assigned to you in the hospital immediately fire him!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I'm not sure where these negative comments come from. Yes it is true he has a very straightforward personality. He tells you what you need to hear and not what you want to hear. Some of us appreciate that! My mother was in the hospital with a stroke and a seizure and he would show up just about every day to monitor her progress. We were very grateful for his care and feel we owe my mothers life to him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Imagine a potential patient calls with memory problem they book an appt. The patient no-show so they call and leave rude voice mail then bill the patient then sell the overdue account to collection agency. Yes it's true folks Alzheimer patients are not likely to remember their appt. duh

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

This man should not have MD after his name. He has violated the hippocratic oath of first do no harm. He is completely unprofessional and misdiagnosed me,my condition was serious and I could have died! DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES VISIT THIS "DOCTOR"! Also I would like to add that his office staff is rude and will write anything no matter what it is in your medical chart! A simple question could be asked and it is placed in an inter-office email to this "doctor" for example..you could arrive 5 minutes late and while walking through the door hear him shouting at someone and ask the office person about his mood and this is placed in your chart.Also God forbid you are hospitalized, he fails to make his rounds in a timely manner and then when he does arrive he acts like you are a burdon to him. I have also seen this man scream at nurses in the hospital..there is no need for this behavior. As someone who has a chronic illness,compassion rather than callousness is needed.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

This doctor does not have a terrible personality, he has NO personality or bedside manner. Did not properly diagnose the condition, got 2nd opinion which solved the problem. Reported him to State Licensing Board but received no response. :(

Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. William W. Huntley's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Dunedin, FL