Ratings for Dr. N Vlok

Saw him in ER - very helpful and good bedside manners as well. Would see him again if need be.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

He is caring and thoughtful and has passion about his job. When i became ill i met him in a walk in clinic and he was always willing to listen and do everything medically possible to help. I have had many doctors in my life but he has been the best i have dealt with in any regards. I guess the biggest thing for me is that i know he will listen and respect me as a person and not just as a symptom walking into the office, this i cannot say about a lot of doctors. I have only good comments for him and hope that i will be able to have him as my family doctor until such a time where it is no longer possible.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2007

another what- ever you want prescriber, as are several other doctors that work in this clover care clinic.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

very, very helpful. don't know how much he really knows but he is very eager to try to help. takes time to listen and seems like he really is concerned about your problems. only downside-he hands our narcotics like candy.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006