Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Gross

Dr Gross is a very good doctor!I was quite impressed with his knowledge and the time he took with me and my questions to the effort he spent making my daughter comfortable. She is only 2 so not an easy task! I did not feel rushed and he answered every question I asked! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for the best! thank you Dr Gross!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Gross was so rude that after the visit I was brought to tears. He told me right up front not to ask him questions until the end. He does things his way. Even when I needed to ask clarifying questions he was irritated with the inquiry. He demeanor was arrogant and focused on his expertise rather than the patient. He also had no warm or attention to demographic of children. When my son was getting restless, Dr. Gross was competely oblivious to this and when I tried to advise him he directed me to have my child wait in the lobby. This is completely inappropriate to ask me to have my child out of my observation. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Steven A. Gross's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1981)

Ameritas