You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Phillip Walter

the first time I met him he seemed pleasant enough but the few time after that he had terrible bedside manners if finding a dr who truly cares and shows some empathy and knowledge this is not the dr for you. I feel so strongly compelled to tell others as I have never been treated so poorly when I cried over medical issues in my life. i work in the healthcare industry myself his lack of empathy is a disgrace shame on him .

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

My experience w/ Dr. Phil is nothing but positive. He's the only physician who has ever listened, w/ stethoscope in hand, for signs of pericardial effusion (fluid around the heart), a possible side effect of the only drug that's ever worked, for my b.p. He also pays careful attention to what I have to say, & as if we have all the time in the world! ..As far as I can see, he certainly appears to know his stuff; whereas - no one else (in the medical business) seems to care, whatsoever.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

He is very knowledgeable and listens to patients issues with polite manner

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

The other doctors at the clinic are great... But him. Anytime I was seen by him he rushes you. He also misdiagnosed me for something by far what it actually was including giving me meds for it.. found out day later by going to emergency, I should have tried to sue him

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I am writing on behalf of a former client who had visited Dr Walters after her longtime GP had retired. After a short consult he informed he could not be her Dr because of the meds her former had prescribed for fibromyalgia. I too am taking the same meds for my fibromyalgia and am doing well although I have a very knowledgable and realistic Dr. After reading the many negative comments about Dr Walters it's amazing he makes 500,00 per year... Must be the terrible shortage of GP's

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I wish These scorings went into the minuses because this douche bag does not even deserve a 1. As you see from all the reviews we all need to go find another family doctor, real quick before all our lives are in jeopardy.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

After a completely rude experience with Dr. Jacques West of Medimax Health Centres Langley, I was looking for a new family Doctor. I have ongoing issues after getting hit by a car and my file is with about 5 different medical clinics/hospitals. As an accepted patient, I have had no issues with him. He's soft spoken, and listens to what is going on, then makes a recommendation, for me natural vitamins and exercises - not prescriptions like every other GP/Walk-in Dr. has. He has been on time, and takes the time to hear me out and I'm surprised there are so many reviews here that show he doesn't care. I don't get that at all and I'm a disgruntled 28 yr old male who more often than not needs an attitude adjustment..

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Walter always rushed my appointment and seemed not care about his patient at all. Only answered what I asked and never actively approached patient for questions.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

My LATE husband went to Dr. Walters until he died in 2011. Dr. Walters couldn't find anything wrong with him but when he finally said he should go to emergency. The hospitalist looked in the curtain and called me out to tell me that my husband had severe lymphatic cancer. He died 4 days later of a massive coronary which Dr. Walters didn't mention although he had had a TMA in 2010. He didn't even bother to give me the result of my husband's autopsy, just left it on the counter for me to pick up.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Why should he care, he is collecting $ 500,000.00 doing nothing!!!!!!. zero skills, zero knowledge

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Phillip Walter's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. " the first time I met him he seemed pleasant enough but the few time after that he had terrible bedside manners if finding a dr who truly cares and shows some..."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My experience w/ Dr. Phil is nothing but positive. He's the only physician who has ever listened, w/ stethoscope in hand, for signs of pericardial effusion (flu..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is very knowledgeable and listens to patients issues with polite manner "

August 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The other doctors at the clinic are great... But him. Anytime I was seen by him he rushes you. He also misdiagnosed me for something by far what it actually was..."

July 6, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.3dmd.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3R0" to "30339". Address has been updated from "None" to "100 Cobb Parkway Southeast". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17706128002".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I am writing on behalf of a former client who had visited Dr Walters after her longtime GP had retired. After a short consult he informed he could not be her D..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I wish These scorings went into the minuses because this douche bag does not even deserve a 1. As you see from all the reviews we all need to go find another f..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "After a completely rude experience with Dr. Jacques West of Medimax Health Centres Langley, I was looking for a new family Doctor. I have ongoing issues after g..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Walter always rushed my appointment and seemed not care about his patient at all. Only answered what I asked and never actively approached patient for quest..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "My LATE husband went to Dr. Walters until he died in 2011. Dr. Walters couldn't find anything wrong with him but when he finally said he should go to emergency..."

September 16, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

January 11, 2013