Dr. Frey was my mothers doctor when she had me, and having him be my family doctor my whole like has been amazing. He is always so caring and understanding about everything. I always know I can trust his answers and his diagnosis. His assistant Louise is so friendly and compassionate that calling her makes you feel better.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I have had 2 doctors in my entire 62 years. Dr. Doughty was the first and he was amazing and Dr. Frey was the second when he took over the practice when Dr. Doughty retired. Dr. Frey is an awesome doctor. He is knowledgeable, he listens, is compassionate, and often offers solutions other than pushing pills. I know I am very lucky to have him taking care of my health. His office assistant, Louise is also a gem. She is always friendly and willing to help accomodate. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr Frey is a great doctor. He has gone the extra mile for us on a few occasions. Louise is also great as well. He has excellent bedside manor, and does a good job of explaining the options.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Having been raised by Dr Doughty, it has been so wonderful to have the same continous care from Dr Frey. He is the best! After being out of province for three years, they welcomed me back like I was never gone. Louise is a gem as well. Thank goodness we have a family physician like Dr Frey. We are so fortunate to have a doctor like him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Frey is the best in the biz. He is both friedly and knowagable and makes you feel comfotable in even the most embarassing situations.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Frey is such a wonderful, pleasant man. I feel very comfortable with him and he talks to me at a level I can understand.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Frey is one of the best doctors around. I feel extremely fortunate to have him-he is compassionate, thorough, informative and approachable. Really exceptional. Louise is wonderful too!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Dr Frey is a very kind and friendly, knowledgable man who spends as much time as necesary to help with any problems. He is very good at explaining conditions and treatment in detail as well as breking it down to be easily understood. Louise is Friendly, extremely efficient and very understanding, Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Frey for 22 years and he has never been anything but wonderful. Big cheers to Louise as well.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. Michael G. Frey's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Frey was my mothers doctor when she had me, and having him be my family doctor my whole like has been amazing. He is always so caring and understanding abou..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had 2 doctors in my entire 62 years. Dr. Doughty was the first and he was amazing and Dr. Frey was the second when he took over the practice when Dr. D..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Frey is a great doctor. He has gone the extra mile for us on a few occasions. Louise is also great as well. He has excellent bedside manor, and does a..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best family doctor you can have. When you feel like you gonna die, you walk out thinking it's not so bad."

January 16, 2015