You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Frey

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Best Dr. and sad that he is moving and Louise isn't coming with him. He had been my Dr. for 15 years. He listens, is patient, and isn't a pill pusher. I don't mind waiting for appointments, as he gives me the time and patience, and never rushes me, so I understand he must do the same with others...which is great!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Dr. Frey was my mothers doctor when she had me, and having him be my family doctor my whole like has been amazing. He is always so caring and understanding about everything. I always know I can trust his answers and his diagnosis. His assistant Louise is so friendly and compassionate that calling her makes you feel better.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I have had 2 doctors in my entire 62 years. Dr. Doughty was the first and he was amazing and Dr. Frey was the second when he took over the practice when Dr. Doughty retired. Dr. Frey is an awesome doctor. He is knowledgeable, he listens, is compassionate, and often offers solutions other than pushing pills. I know I am very lucky to have him taking care of my health. His office assistant, Louise is also a gem. She is always friendly and willing to help accomodate. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr Frey is a great doctor. He has gone the extra mile for us on a few occasions. Louise is also great as well. He has excellent bedside manor, and does a good job of explaining the options.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Having been raised by Dr Doughty, it has been so wonderful to have the same continous care from Dr Frey. He is the best! After being out of province for three years, they welcomed me back like I was never gone. Louise is a gem as well. Thank goodness we have a family physician like Dr Frey. We are so fortunate to have a doctor like him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Frey is the best in the biz. He is both friedly and knowagable and makes you feel comfotable in even the most embarassing situations.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Michael G. Frey's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We wish all Doctors had his knowledge & wisdom and caring bedside manners. Thanks, Paul W.Lerm"

April 23, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best Dr. and sad that he is moving and Louise isn't coming with him. He had been my Dr. for 15 years. He listens, is patient, and isn't a pill pusher. I don't m..."

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Frey was my mothers doctor when she had me, and having him be my family doctor my whole like has been amazing. He is always so caring and understanding abou..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor and human being ..he is been my doctor for over 20 years and my kids (Adam, amanda,amora ) from the time they were born."

March 22, 2016

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had 2 doctors in my entire 62 years. Dr. Doughty was the first and he was amazing and Dr. Frey was the second when he took over the practice when Dr. D..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Frey is a great doctor. He has gone the extra mile for us on a few occasions. Louise is also great as well. He has excellent bedside manor, and does a..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best family doctor you can have. When you feel like you gonna die, you walk out thinking it's not so bad."

January 16, 2015